BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Let's get Bloggin'

What's up guys?

As sung by Rick Wilson of The Kaiser Chiefs, "Everythings is average nowadays" but literally, it is. , Nothing much has happened.And as sung by Alice Cooper "School's out for Summer" in five and a half days, to be exact. Enjoying the music quotes? Anyway, can't wait for the year to end. I'm so very fed up with school work/home work. A nice trip to the UK will be just the thing to make my summer. My friends and I will go anarchist in the UK- Anarchy in the UK, the Sex Pistols, guess that one wasn't so good...

Anyway, school was so very boring Friday. Building bridges out of k'nex in enrichment. I was trying to Smile Like I Mean it( The Killers! Had to fit that one in there) while helping everyone else do their's. But my friend slept over and we Rock'd and Rolled all Night( Kiss? I hate Kiss, why did I just do that?)

Anyway, so long, fair well, avidasa(spelling?), goodbye( The sound of music!)

See ya!

2 comments:

kai's world said...

hi cool blog!

avista! like the quotes!

kai

Naomi said...

Hi Kai, thanks for the comment!