BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

McFly and Fall out Boy fans look away now!


Hi guys! So, today on one of my many Mr Brightside( see below) google searches, I found something a little...strange. It seems that both McFly, and Fall out Boy, have done cover versions of Mr Brightside. And it annoyed me. A lot. Now, let me explain( seen to the left, the dreaded MCFLY)

For those who don't know, McFly are the world's worst band. Created in London, England, they can't sing, play their instruments, and besides they're not even the same genre as The Killers! How can they do a cover version. And, i'm sure most of you at least know who Fall Out Boy are.

So basically, what i'm saying, is if you ever get the chance to meet these people, stab them for me, will you? NOBODY MESSES WITH MR BRIGHTSIDE! NOBODY MESSES WITH BRANDON! NOBODY MESSES WITH THE KILLERS!

0 comments: