BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

An End, A Beginning, And One Big Cliche?

Hello guys,

Well, I'm back from England...Yeah, it was cool. The plane ride was better than most, though it was a fair bit longer than most...Not that those two are at all connected. Completely disconnected, if anything. I ended up watching two episodes of The Simpsons. two episodes of Family Guy, Coraline, Star Trek(Half of it, anyway), That Mitchell And Webb Look, a documentary about Sir Allen Sugar, and listened to some Lady GaGa too. So it was cool other than the missing of the wonderful Mock The Week and Nevermind The Buzzcocks on the list. Sad. DX

But, I'm here now; Remarkably un-jet-lagged, thirsty, and sliding around on our new hard wood flooring. But, that is pointless like a lot of things. This post actually has a purpose!

I've been thinking...How long have I been writing this for? 15 months or so? Not this specific post, clearly, but this whole blog. I may not be that good at it or that interesting or anything, but I love doing it. But, from now on I'm going to stop writing here...

BUT WAIT! I've made a new blog; www.soulbutnotsoldier.wordpress.com . Yes, yes, Wordpress! I've been reading a few Wordpress blogs lately. I seem to be prefer the look of their pages. More organised and professional and stuff. So, I thought I'd give it a go...You know, new day, nearly a new school year, new style. I'll continue my regular blogging habits there and see how it goes...

Sol this blog is now no longer in use. Rest in peace, Can You Read My Mind, as I send you away to the vast Blogger graveyard. Hopefully, hint hint, some of these blogs readers will hop on over to my new blog, so there's not much difference in there.

Last post here...DONE!

- Naomi

0 comments: