BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

KILLERS!


Ok, sorry about that last post guys, i was sort of in a bad mood. But, hey, that's what a blog's there for! Ok, so I thought i'd write something about my favourite band, The Killers. They've made 3 albums, many songs, and are AWESOME! They are relatively recent and started in Las Vegas, Nevada! My favourite songs are When You Were Young, Smile like You Mean It, Somebody Told Me, and Read My Mind. most of the photos on google are wierd and this is the best I could find!

4 comments:

Lil' Dommy said...

Cool I wish I coould write about my favourite music It would take 400 blogs probably....

Naomi said...

So could i, because the Killers rock, but I tried to keep it brief.

M+M said...

Do they kill people?

Naomi said...

Seriosuly Matt, what do you think?