BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

So many choices...

Hola! Bonjour! Bonjourno! Guten Tag! Kanechiwa! Hi!

Hope you enjoyed me "round the world" greeting. And yes it does have to tie into what i'm gonna say.

Today in Spanish we recieved the forms we have to fill out to decide the language we take next year! Ahh!!!! What a big decision! One language for the next two years! If I mess this choice up, who knows how many binders i'll wreck while in Middle School!

Well, my options are Spanish, Latin, and French. And I just can't decide!

I (surprisingly) enoyed Latin this year, and the good thing is i'll never have to speak the language and there's some history attached! And French...well French and Mrs Greggory both bored me to death so that is way out of the question. At the moment i'm leaning towards Spanish, I like the language despite the workbooks.

I'm SO confused, how am I going to decide in 2 weeks?! But I'm going to take German in High school, so I suppose it's not that bad.

Speak to you soon!

8 comments:

M+M said...

The decision isn't really that hard to make, seriously!

Naomi said...

For me it is, i'm really stuck between Latin and Spanish.

Ok, so maybe it isn't that hard to make. But a day without the Killers and Star wars puts me a little on edge, as well as writing in all those colors!

Lil' Dommy said...

You should choose Latin it would be the best for learning german plus you wouldn't have many speaking parts in it. I am taking french because I love it!!!! Even though I will definitly take German in high school!

Naomi said...

Well, i'm almost 100% certain i'm taking Spanish now. But I am 100% certain I am taking German in High School!

Lil' Dommy said...

To my calulations you will end up with about 5 destroyed Spanish binders....If I was in &%&$&%^%^ Spanish I would end up with about 437!!

You do know that there is a lot of skits, acting, singing, and what the heck you will just fake sick those days....never mind..

Lil' Dommy said...

How can you be almost 100% ?????

Naomi said...

well, I would have around 1000 wrecked binders if i were in French!

M+M said...

I like french, spanish is boring, and same with latin. I will prob take german in high school, but they might add italian, so I might take that rather than german.