BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Little Info!

Hey Guys!

My name is CamoLambo, mainly based on my obsessions with camo and Lamboghinis! Okay, so starting from the beginning I live in the US but moved from the UK in August. I am a totally 100% tomboy! I am 12 years old and I like cars, dogs, camo, Star Wars, and science!!!!!!!!!! Some of my friends include- Kai,Joe, Simeon, shamus, Lorna, Kirsty, Rachel, Rory, Matt, Caralyn, Gloria, Adam, and Kyle. Anyways, i'll try to update this at least once a week, possibly more. And maybe i'll create some more blogs some time in the future!

See ya later!

14 comments:

Naomi said...

Hi Guys, CamoLambo here, all comments are welcome!

Naomi said...

Hey guys, check out my friend's blog at www.CubsRAHgreeb.blogspot.com

Naomi said...

Sorry, the adress actually is www.CubsRAHgreen.blogspot.com

Lil' Dommy said...

Naomi have youn told Matt and Rory too? they would like it!

Lil' Dommy said...

Hey I started another blog on our homework and my brother called it my social life so I am forced to blog about that too. It is http://rahsociallife.blogspot.com!!!
Do comment!

Lil' Dommy said...

You did this at 5am!!!!!!!!???????

Naomi said...

Hey Rachel! Yeah I told Rory about it but he's going to need some covincing to make one!
I'll check out your new blog in a minute!
Er, no I did this at like 11am!

Naomi said...

Also, I haven't told Matt about blogs yet, I wil do so tomorrow!

Lil' Dommy said...

Oh......It says on your blog it was 5:15 when you posted it!

Lil' Dommy said...

Don't worry I told Rory that you would kill him if he didn't make a blog...

Naomi said...

Thanks Rachel. I'm sure Rory's going to make a blog now...
I've already told some of my UK friends' about these blogs, but they don't really check their e-mails very often. I called my friend Joe about it and he says he'll try to comment soon!

creatorjoe said...

HI ME JOE COMING TO YOU FROM THE UK MY BLOG IS WWW.BIGBOOM.BLOGSPOT.COM

creatorjoe said...

AND HI TO MAT ROY AND RACHEL NAOMI
HAS TOLD ME ALL ABOUT YOU LOT



JOE

Naomi said...

Hi Joe! Glad you found the address! I'm going to post something new on this tonight. Have you seen Rachel's blog yet?