BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Eh eh eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Er, HI!

Ok, the title is the catchphrase of the wonderful Anne of Little Britain. Yeah, I was watching some videso of Little Britain USA earlier, and had to post something about her...Actually, i've been watching a lot of Little Britain today!

Ok, so today was somehow more boring than yesterday! My neighbors were round AGAIN. Oh and by the way, I just typed in my beighbor's name into Google and it came up with a picture of an old man! Yeah, funny.

Oh yeah I got 5 NEW SONGS on my iPod. Flux by Bloc Party( LOVE!), Teenagers by My Chemical Romance, No Brakes by The Bravery, Disarm by The Smashing Pumpkins(Listening to it at the moment!) and The Anthem by Good Charlotte. All good songs. Especially that Bloc Party one, they're pretty amazing.

Oh but I am ANNOYED because I really wanted this Nirvana one...It's called Son Of A Gun, and it's actually a cover, but it's great. And it turns out it isn't on iTunes because it's on an EP...And on Amazon.com it costs 24 dollars for a used copy, and around 60 dollars for a new one. so, I doubt i'll be able to buy it...such a shame really. Why did Nirvana have to be so LEGENDARY?! Oh yeah, because they have legendary talent...

Ok...school tomorrow. But i'm at least happy I missed Gym, which was today. YAY always good!

Ok, so now I need something totally random to talk about...well, i'm not really in a random mood, but er...Oh yeah i'm gonna complain about...iPods. I'm gonna complain instead of beaing random, ok? Well, I know Apple released a new iPod recently...It looks horrible. Yeah it can hold more songs, but it looks bad...2nd generation was much better. What's with the new one and the stupid sized screen?! Also i've seen people going into Apple to buy these things, but they already have a 3rd generation...WHY?! If you already have an iPod, why do you need ANOTHER?!

Ok, so I just ran out of Pepsi, so BYE!

Oh, one more thing...

"The Killer in me is the killers in you"

Bye

0 comments: