BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hey what's up...


Hey, what's up everyone? So, it's been a while since I last posted...but i'm still here. I'll just update on some stuff...


I got back from England. It was fun. Saw some old friends, went to Legoland, stuff like that. Had the time of my life on The Dragon Coaster! I've started school again...7th grade...what can I say? It's boring. A perfect summary. But, it's way better than 6th grade. New teachers are ok, but I don't think very highly of them.


So, what am I doing at school? Not a while lot just yet. We're doing politics(yawn), a whole project in fact! It's been a day, and it's already getting on my nerves! Spanish is impossible, music is the only decent thing happening. We're doing guitar, which is now inspiring me to buy my own guitar. We're currently learning Monster Mash. It's fun!


Er, so what else...I'm really getting into music. Muse and Nirvana are now up there as favorite bands. Breed is just an incredibly song! When you really listen to Breed, it just makes me think how amazing Kurt Cobain(RIP) was. Muse is great too, Matthew is such a great guitarist! And there are some other in my profile if you want to check it out.


Ok, so I leave you with Killers news. New album, coming NOVEMBER 25TH! Don't miss it, from the three songs i've heard, it's gonna be incredible! Ok, so, bye bye now, I leave you with a Kilers picture...



0 comments: