BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Topsfield Fair


Hello all!


I'm posting in green today..Well, because of the Jewish Holday(forgotten which one) we got a day off school! We went to Topsfield Fair, I think that was what it was called, at least. It was a really good fair, but we were there with my oh-so-annoying neighbor, which didn't really make it fun..


And there was this really cool fire skull teeshirt I wanted to buy...but they didn't have it in a small(it was a men's clothing stand)


*sigh* school tomorrow. Dreading it. I have gym, we're doing football..I can't stand it!


So, other than i'm angry at Mr Flowers because he's playing in England February/March instead of here...that's all. I leave you with a Muse-tastic picture.


Bye!

0 comments: