BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I don't feel like blogging...

HI! So, I don't fell like blogging...mainly because I have no clue what to talk about. But i'll give it a go...By the way, that title reminds me of I Don't Feel Like Dancing...Bad song, but anyway...

PARAGRAPH 2! You guessed it-my day! Our project is actually "coming together". A bit. It's still rubbish. And my Spanish quiz went well...I think I got 100%, or close to it. And we did Singing Telegrams in music! Er...annoying. We looked all over the school for the guidance councelor, before giving up. And...er MATH was SOOOOOOOOOOOO boring! I hated every second. I hate school. I could't care less about everything we do.

I'm so loving Shadowplay at the moment! Great song. I want the original. I just got to the solo! LOVE IT!

I really don't want to do this at the moment, so I'LL DO MORE TOMORROW BYE!

0 comments: