BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Let's summarize!


Hey guys!


Well, today was somehow more uneventuful than normal! I'm so interesting, aren't I?!


Well I spent most of the day inside...Just did some boring shopping this morning, and spent the afternoon with my neighbors.


I actually got the chance to Ripstik for the first time in a few weeks! I'm sort of getting bored with it...But I got the change to pickup Guitar Hero Aerosmith again! Not really enjoy the game too much(not my kind of music), but i've pretty much milked Guitar Hero 3 for all it's worth, so it's something different.


Wait, I don't think i've talked about Guitar Hero 3 before...so i'm an expert/hard player. I'm on Lou on hard, and The Metal and Black Sunshine on expert. Not particularly enjoying this section...The Metal is ok, but I hate Black Sunshine. And i'm FINALLY getting the hang of Cherub Song...I was stuck on this song for...forever. And i'm finally enjoying this song and learning its amazingness...


So, now I NEED a Smashing Pumpkins album...I have a few other SP tracks I like, and I hear they're really good, so it seems like a good investment. Speaking of albums, I hear the new Keane album isn't out till Tuesday. It's out Monday in the UK. Ergh, this band is so amazing...I want it NOW!


Oh, and time for some trivia, one of THe Killers' February UK shows' tickets sold out in FIVE MINUTES! That's insane. That truly is...I hope they go to bigger stadiums...Because if they do a show here, and the tickets are out when i'm at school...that's just worrying.


And yeah I guess that's it! Bye! Funny how a boring day transpires into several paragraphs of meaningless writing, isn't it?


0 comments: