BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Are we Human? Or Are We Dancer? ...Or Are We Brandon Flowers Fangirls?




Hi




Posting this in black today. The colors in my old posts lately have been annoying me. Like the title? I feel like every website I've joined, I've had to mention the "Are We Human? Or Are We Dancer?" lyrics. It seems this blog has missed out. Now we're all even, aren't we? After around two months of this song being released, it never got boring, even now. That's amazing, even for a Killers song. I'm listening to a Human radio remix. Very interesting. Very synthesizer-y. Very amazing. I have four others on my iPod also. The Human remixes EP came out about a month ago. Anyway, my favorite Killers songs at the moment are-




-Human-


-Mr. Brightside-


-A Dustland Fairytale-


-Somebody Told Me-


-Read My Mind-


-Romeo And Juliet-


-Spaceman-




Yep, The Killers are incredible in every way. Re-discovering Read My Mind has been a good experience. One of the first TK songs I heard, and fell in love with, so it's deja vu, I think.




Anyway, The Killers have one a load of awards lately, for Day And Age. Expected, yes. Look on The Killers website if you want to know, I'm not naming all of them! I'm surprised they didn't do as well in the UK as I thought, being one of the most popular band there right now. The Killers were never very popular around here, but they're getting a good ammount of airplay now. I heard Spaceman twice yesterday. And Read My Mind a few days ago, while I was listening to it on my iPod.




The Killers have finally found a man for the job! The job in hand being the Spaceman music video, of course. Don't know who it is though. Filming starts January 7th, and the video will be released later in the month. Seeing as Human was relatively low-key and quick, I reckon this one will be huge. Another Read My Mind video, please!




Anyway, I should probably post a good pictures of these guys now. Enjoy. And I will speak more tomorrow!

0 comments: