BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

My Fingers Hurt. And a Christmas Review.

Hey


Well...Christmas is over. Despite my previous anxiety, it was actually really good. Not as good as it used to be, hoewveer. Maybe due to the fact that I'm living in a different country, and my grandparents aren't staying with us. But my aunt is, which is fun.


Anyways, Christmas eve night I woke up at around 4 and couldn't get to sleep for an hour. Then my sister woek me up at 7 to inform me that Santa had come, so I'm a bit tired at the moment. My sister dragged me out of bed to open the presents Santa had brought. In our house, Santa brings some stuff, and we get stuff from our relatives. It's a good deal. They were mostly cheap, yet entertaining, little things that I crave, for some reason. I got a place mat of the Periodic Table of Elements! That, of course, reminded me of an absolutely hilarious sketch from The Catherine Tate Show. Other stuff included some clay and a little fishing game. Sticking out of the bag was...a poster. Hmm, a poster, what could that mean? Only one thing - THE KILLERS POSTER! I nearly died. And in the picture, Brandon has facial hair, so it was a Sam's Town-era poster. It's just...beautiful. Looks like Santa knows his stuff.

0 comments: