BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Who on Earth is/are Lady GaGa? And Other Boring Stuff.

Hello to all readers

The title speaks truth. Who is(Or who are) lady GaGa? Where has this person or persons come from?! Seriously, music and trends move so fast these days. A couple of weeks ago, there was this big pop concert that happens every year called The Jingle Ball, and everyone who went were wearing t-shirts the next day. The Jingle Ball definantly isn't my kind of music. Basically full of the most popular artists and bands around today. The t-shirts had a list of the performers on the back. Mostly boring people. That guy from American Idol, Secondhand Serenade, Ne-Yo, people like that. But written in big letters(suggesting they're a very popular band/artist) was Lady GaGa. What?! Who?! How do I not know this person/persons(I really should find out if it's a band or artist...)?! Since then, it has been everywhere. I can't say that even if I knew anything about them, I'd find them particularly impressive or anything.



Anyway, I think I've completely forgotten everything else I was planning on saying in this blog post just there. There's a load of stuff I've been meaning to say in the blog, but I seem to be stretching out my posts a lot now(Am I becoming less of a n00b yet?), so I'll have to leave it for now. I'll hopefully try to write something planned tomorrow. Planned and boring. I need to spice this blog up a bit, huh? I've got something fun I've been meaning to write here for a while anyway, so I'll do so in a few days,

Bye!

0 comments: