BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My New Year's Eve Blog Post.

Title says it all. In just 6 1/2 hours, 2008 will be over, which means 2009.

Yesterday on the radio, a radiohost woman started going on about the new year. Talking about all the disastes that have happened in the past 12 months. Global warming, economy, war, gas prices, ect... She was sort of losing it at one point. And then continued to say how hapy she was to have a new year and to leave all of that behind us. No. Just no. Chaning the last digit of the year we live in isn't gonna take all that away. In fact, chaning the digit is moving us closer to the death and destruction of everything we have now, surely. What's there to be happy about? I certainly hope the rest of the country isn't thinking the way she was. She seemed like she was on something.

My general review of the year has been terrible, pretty much the worst year of my life. Despite what you might think, I'm not overreacting when I say that. maybe it's part of being in middle school anyway. Maybe it's moving country and not being able to fit into my new school. Maybe it's more homework and school stress. Maybe... just growing up. *shudder* Maybe it's getting used to where I am now. Whatever it was, 2008 was a total mess. That's not to say 2009 will be any different. At least now I never I shouldn't bother trying to fit in at school, and I should find friends elsewhere(Thank you ACC!) The most posotive thing was discovering The Killers. Due to a mix of all over the list above, February was the worst month of my life. Which made me discover The Killers, and music in general. Before that, I was just a kid who listened to the music the Now That's What I Call Music CDs handed to me. Now I'm a kid who listens and loves the best music in the world, in my opinion. And a girl who fell in love with everythig Killers, and would never turn back. I feel like The Killers are everything to me now, and I don't want to think who I would be without them.

Also, this year will be the year that I will turn 13. Shocker. I feel like I'm dreading this birthday. The media makes out that when you turn 13, everything changes. My parents know that too. I already act like a teenager anyway...

With the new year dawning, this means my return to my little world of misery. School. For the past few weeks, I've been looking ahead to this time off. Now I have to look ahead to February. Terrific. There is no way I want to go back there. A world of preps, idiots, and close-minded freaks with no respect for anyone remotely "out of the ordinary", like myself.

However, I do have a few things to look forward to in the future. First being the concert. Not too long now! My new years resolution is to do whatever possible to meet TK. I mean, at least one of them. All four would be nice. Secondly, my Killers Membership pack from The Victims has been shipped. Should arrive within a couple of weeks. I've also discovered that The Victims has a store I can gt stuff from, including a tonne of t-shirts. Me being me, I don't like the women's shirts, so I'm buying all the guys shirts instead. One has a picture of the band on it! I also want these Kilers buttons. To, of course, make my backpack look even more odd. Equaly as killer, and important, the Spaceman music video, and followng msic videos and singles from Day And Age. I'm excited at the moment! It's gonna be great. Moving on, I plan on printing out some more pictures for my school locker. Eye candy. I feel like there's an uneven Brandon vs Dave, Mark, Ronnie split in my locker. I found a great one of Ronnie yesterday, which I will use. And the one in my past post, because I love it! Great shot. He does that same pose in the Romeo video, which always gets me overexcited if I pause it...

Yes, those were all Killers related. My life is boring and pointless anyway.

Don't be surprised if I post some more stuff tonight. I'm staying up for most of the night anyway. I'm gonna drink Coke, read blogs, go online, get bored, eat Gingerbread, and make a 2009 poster with my aunt and sister. And not going to the New Years Eve party I was invited to. Full of random freaks, once more.

Bye for now! Not too long left!

0 comments: