BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year! *yawn*


Hi


Bet you weren't expecting that blog title, were you? happy New Year! Hope everyone had a great time. I stayed up for most of the night. I played on my DS for hours and ate a load of gingerbread. Or "shmingerbread" as my sister calls it now. You can thank Chowder for that. Staying up late is always fun, especially if its a new year. Though I am sort of tired as I'm writing this. Online, I've been seeing a lot of people posting their "best and worst events of 08" lists. I haven't done that, but I might do it the next few days. Better late than never!


I've currently been keeping a list on Word of everything I should put in future blog posts. But somehow, I manage to forget a lot of stuff when re-reading it. To clarify from the last post about the New Years Eve party, the person who invited me isn't a preppy idiot. She's actually really nice and fun to be with. it's just some of her friends that annoy me.


That's it. That yellow was getting annoying to read.


Oh my gosh, I just heard Spaceman on the radio! That's like the 10th time this week. Talk about crazy. In the car earlier, I was listening to my iPod when I over heard Spaceman. I say "That's Spaceman!" and then my parents' conversation continues. My aunt, thinking I was listening to my iPod again, says "Spaceman isn't very good". I was furious!


This day has gone by so fast. All I did was play "Pictureeka"(Surprisingly fun game) and doing stuff with my aunt. My aunt left this evening, so I couldn't really spend the day on the computer like I would normally do. A few days ago, me, my sister, and my aunt made up this really weird game involving two Action Men, Barbie, and Daniel Craig. All will be revealed tomorrow. Be prepared to be freaked out.


I've updated my profile again. I've become obsessivley paranoid about going over the character limit. So now it's obsessivly short and uninformative. I'll redo it again tomorrow...


The only negative thing to add to this, as that my Christmas Killers poster hasn't arrived yet. Maybe Christmas is holding it up...or it's got lost. Either way, I'm gonna start stalking the UPS truck that comes by my street.


I'm really tired right now. And I must return to Pictureeka and "shmingerbread". Happy New Year! And sorry about the short and uninformative blog post.


Bye!



2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm curious about the game *shifty*

Naomi said...

Hey Jill

Basically, you have 6 little boards that you put together, and each has loads of different pictures on. Depening on the card you pick, you have to find certain pictures. It's fun.