BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

It's A Beautiful Day


It's a Beautiful day

Sky falls, you feel like

It's a Beautiful day

Don't let it get away[/songlyrics]


Hello! Today is the day! Today, my readers, will be the best day of my life to date. Today will be the greatest(More song lyrics). Remember that - I certainly won't forget! My hands are nearly shaking...Seriously. I've been freaking out all day. But more than anything...It feels...Weird. When you just think that at this time, the people you idolize more than anyone else in this World That We Live In(Song lyrics...) is in the same state as you, it feels weird. And good. Of course, very very good.


The Killers did a show at Madison Square Garden, NY, last night. Let me tell you, the song list was absolute perfection. Mr. Brightside, Smile Like You Mean it, All These Things That I've Done, Read My Mind, Human, a Dustland Fairytale...and even Bling(Confession of a King) was featured! Which is a great, but extremely under-rated song. With the best lyrics I've ever heard Brandon do ever. Here's hoping they do an equally amazing songlist tonight!


I could barely think straight all today. I told quite a few people about it...And when we were doing a team building activity today, our group had to think of what to name our group, and someone randomly suggested "The Killers". I swear, I had no input in this. Me being me, I'm taking this as being an "omen", or a sign saying "You will wait outside all night long in the cold, but you will meet The Killers". So, yeah...yay!


That's it for now. It's about 1 hour 45 minutes until I have to leave. I've picked out my outfit and everything already. It's about 2 hours there, and the show starts at 7:30, with a tribute band(They're called M-85, orsomething like that. I hear they're pretty good, but their songs sound similar) for about 1/2 an hour, then...THE KILLERS! With a small arena, the show should be great. Here's hoping there's no technical difficulties, or Brandon's voice hurting or him getting stage fright...it should be good!


I'll try to take pictures, and will, of course, tell you all about it tomorrow, in a lot of detail. Wish me luck! Next time we speak, I may have met the man I've rambled about for so long here.


A note to The Killers - Good luck! This might not be Nevada...But this is still the desert rain in which you get your glory(Sing lyrics, again)


Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Do you have the slightest idea of how JEALOUS i am? Just because I'm a Killers' rookie doesn't mean I won't live in a sea of jealousy for the rest of my life because of where you went! AUGH! NOW I'M TALKING LIKE I LIVE IN THE MR. BRIGHTSIDE MUSIC VIDEO!

Julia said...

I' m soooo jealousy right now !!!!!
You are sooo lucky !!!!!