BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Another Day, Another Blog Post


Hey there,


I remember, a few blog posts back, saying that the colors in this blog have been annoying me...Will I'm going to contradict myself, as I always do, and type today's post in red, to add some color to this day.


Well, I'm pretty sure, if you read my last imput to this wonderfully bad blog, you'd know what I'm going to talk about today. And you would be very much correct, mostly. I fear this blog is going to get very boring for a while, and I'll continually type about what I got on my last math quiz, or what the cafeteria was serving for lunch nearler that day. That's not to say this blog was terribly exciting in the first place, because it wasn't. I'm not naturally "random", so I I'm not someone who can type about whatever comes into my head. My brain has strict structure to it, seperated into lists, documents, and folders - With a few pictures of Mr. Flowers hanging off the wall, of course.


Anyway, I've been pretty tired this whole day. I had trouble sleeping last night. It's amazing the stuff that happens in a person's brain in the early hours of the morning. Mine was a whirlpool of thought most of the night, and I ended up considering the meaning of life, the various aspects of being human(Or dancer!!!), and various psychological things involving The Killers(And that's not what it sounds like). I was really fed up about going back. I guess I had a right to be so. This day has been dark, dull, and depressing for the most part. We got homework, and very few of my online buddies have been online today. And I need sugar, badly.


I generally avoided the topic of Christmas today. Not because of me not getting anything good, but just because I would get sick of it. Me being me, that was fairly easy to do.


Now, this is about the become the most boring blog post I've ever done. And, just ths one time, because it's a first day back to school, I will list out what happened in classes and stuff today.


Spanish - The normal, the normal. Doing some work, some listening activites, some time wasting on some of the guys' behalf(THANK YOU, Spanish sucks!). For my homework, I decided to use BF(Brandon Flowers. I might well use that abbreviation in the future) as my best friend.


Engineering - This being a new term, this was our first day. We had a sub. Other than some more time-wasting, seat-arranging, and the shortest possible overview of the lesson, we had to fill out this "About Me" thing. It's not like the teachers care about these things. You tell her you play football and she'll forget. You tell you're a huge fan of The Killers, she'll never of heard of them. You tell her you hate science/engineering/technology and that you're bad at it, she'll make your Engineering life hell for the next couple of months. Worth it? Or was our sub just time-wasting like the students she was teaching?


Social studies - We went over a quiz. I got bored. Other people got bored. I wrote "BF"on my binder.


Science - Our science teacher has got it into his head that we're doing this slowmation project about tectonic plates and the like. Am I the only one who can see this is going to take forever? This is the first time he actually let us touch the clay. I can't wait to see him get fired at the end of the year....And, oh yes, most importantly, our science teacher got a beard. He was talking about his heart and brain still being in Georgia, and it looks like he left his razor in Georgia also. What does he think he's doing, trying to do a Sam's Town-era Ronnie Vannucci? Only he can pull that off, for the record!


Math - New seats, hate them. Going over some homework.


LA - Unusually, this was probably the best class of the day. We're starting Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol, which seems like a great book. As most know, I'm not a reader, but I'm a sucker for some down 'n' dirty English history. I did consider starting Oliver Twist a while back when we had a power cut, but decided better of it. We watched some of the movie - Good, but not as good as the English version, even though it's a musical. The only negative thing to this is that he will constantly pick on me because of the English setting of this book. I started the book today for homework, and it's pretty good, but I found it slightly confusing, so I stopped listening to my new Bravery CD to concentratea bit better.


In other stuff, and in true Killers lyrics "That woman's on my back again", and I know you know how I'm talking about. In Enrichment today, we had to do portraits. I was sick of school at this point, and drawing hair, so instead of drawing the girl I was originally drawing, I drew Billy Corgan instead.


Oh yes, what else should I fit into this blog post...


-The Bravery CD rocks out loud! I love "Believe" most.

-I'm adding a cool picture to add something to this dull and lifeless post.

-I found at my Christmas Killers poster got damaged in the mail and they're sending a replacement

-I got 3 Killers music videos onto my mom's ipod(My doesn't take videos...I'm asking for a new iPod for my birthday.), Bones, Read My Mind, and Mr. Brightside. All I great videos, but I'm way too obsessed with Bones right now.

-I'm in love with Neil Tennant's voice...

-I printed of some more TK pictures for my locker last night. They look amazing.

-we wne out to the English food shop today, English food rocks...

-You may now die of boredom from this post.


Until tomorrow. Yes, I'm bored too.


Bye,


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg. You drew Billy? 8D
If you have a scanner... I wanna see. @_@