BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

CamaLambo's Guide Of How To Really Really Annoy Me

Hey,

So, I'm definantly not the most social person in the world...Actually, I'm pretty anti-social a lot of the time. Part of this being because there's a lot of things in people today that I can't stand. So, If you're asitting at the edge of your seat, just dying to find out how to make me tick...Then read on.


- Besure, at every time you see me, to scream at me "Purple hippos!", "Pie!", or anything that would be soncisdered "random". I hate it, that's all there is to it.
- After doing the following, you must follow it with "I'm so weird and random...You're probably really creeped out at me by now!". Of course, follow this up by some idiotic giggling and screaming. Frankly, there's nothing I hate more in the world than that. So, you think you're so random and weird? Well, if that's the case, then so is 90% of the middle school female population of this country. Yep, that makes you really "different", doesn't it?
- Ask me, in a layed back, casual tone, with your voice sliding up, "How's life?". It just...bugs me. Hard to explain.
- Tell me that my accent is "so awesome" or anything like that, or just any refference to my natinality - Posotive or negative. Trust me, it's annoying as hell. To really annoy me, you must say this repeatedly. Every day, at the minimum. Including stereotyping, accent impersonations, constant refferences, and downright disrespecting.
- Diss The Killers. Obvious.
- Diss Brandon Flowers. Once again, obvious. To annoy me, you have to insult him as much as pobbile, every single day. Most hurtful comments would be about his appearance, his music, his voice, his facial hair, his smell, his wife, his son, his clothes, his stage presence, and his sexuality. Or a combination if any of those, if you want to annoy me more.
- Say anything negative about my taste in music. Which means, coming up to me and trying to get me into Boys Like Girls, or some rapper. Or assuming that the music I listen to is 100% English. Or telling me that I would have more friends if I listened to more "normal" music. Or simply telling me that my taste in music sucks.
- Tell me what to do, at every possible moment. Yeah, that's obvious...But I seem to attract that sort of behaviour a lot, and I hate it. I'm not 2...I know my choices and decisions. So this includes, telling me all the time to put more effort into my school work(Raising my hands, doing my homework etc...), telling me what to wear, how to act, who to talk to, what to do. Aything like that will be annoying.
- Tell me you're a Killers fan, when you've actually only heard Mr. Brightside and When You Were Young. Yep, as any fan of any band in this situation will tell you, it's so annoying, if the person you're talking to has only heard the hits. You'll seriously bug me by doing this.
- Inform me of the album you bought on iTunes last night. Now, buying albums on iTunes is my biggest, random pet peeve in the world. It annoys me a lot...you have to do this if you want to annoy me.
- Constantly go on about how much you love fashion, when you're never wearing anything that isn't Abercrombie or Hollister. Yeah, understandable enough...You must do this a lot. And when you do, your outfit must consist of - A navy blue Abercrombie baby tee, a white Hollister tanktop underneath it, and an unnaturaly tight white Hollister hoodie, midwash skinny jeans, tan UGGs, too much mascara, loads of jewelry, and super super straight hair.
- Overuse sarcasm all the time. Come on...patronizing people is my job - You have to do it to me if you want to sucsesfully annoy me.
- Tell me that the music you listen to is "rock". This is another good technique. Any o bthe folling bands would be perfect to use this tecnique about - Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, The Academy Is, Panic at The Disco, The Jonas Brothers, Boys Like Girls, Plain White Ts, Metro Station, Death Cab For Cutie, Good Charlotte, All Time Low, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Paramore, Tokio Hotel, and Scouting For Girls.
- Make "emo" jokes - Another good technique. I am not emo, nor do I really use the "emo" stereotype, but it appears really shallow and pathetic to make jokes about people simply wearing a black t-shirt.
Annoy my friends. Yeah, that's obvious...
-Chatpseak, textlanguage, lol, rofl, and most importantly "I wuz here". I pity the n00b who writes any of this stuff anywhere near me, or on my school binders.
-Writing in bubbly, girly handwriting. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about...So, do it and you'll annoy me.
-Write one-sentence blogs. Yeah, that's basically all there is to that one...
- Interupt me while I'm writing a blog post. Do it do it do it!
-You're completely oblivious to you doing any of thes tuff I mentioned, and cntinue doing so tomorrow. Yeah, that's easy to do...

So, there you have it. The complete rule book to annoying me. Use it well, or not at all...It depends if you want to live or not.

That's it for tonight. School sucked today...As always. My projects stink, loads of people annoyed me, there was nothing for lunch, and Spanish was hell. Have a good day...Spaceman video hopefully coming out tomorrow, and just 4 days left!

Bye,

4 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

emo jokes...? what? what would b an emo joke anyway?

Knock knock
Who's there?
Emo
Emo who?
SHUT UP I'M EMO

hey, that's not half bad... *sees angry expression* I mean, of course it's shallow. Very shallow. Ve-ery. Right. What were we talking about again?

Naomi said...

Not exactly jokes...But, just commenting on someone, saying they're "emo" just because they're wearing a black t-shirt or something...

Nice joke, by the way.

Taylor said...

Yeah I'm guilty of a couple of those. XD Only the Killers' fan one. And partially the fashion one. I don't wear Hollister of Abercrombie, but Aeropostale jeans and Wet Seal graphic tees, and the ever classic black-tank-top-under-my-favorite-football-jersey look. XD Oh, and the super-straight hair.

Naomi said...

That's okay, Tay. I have friends that do the stuff, so it's okay.

And I like Wet Seal!