BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Getting This Out Of The Way Early


Hi,


Hey. So, I'm getting this out of the way early today. Because I love this blog so much(I'm obsessed...), I would normally spend all day trying to think of boring, but interesting to me, ideas to post about. But today...I just need to do this now. So don't be surprised if I start talking about pencils or something(I'm sure I'll think of something...). I have a lot of homework to do this weekend...Plus some homework that's due Tuesday, but I need to get it done now to have as little homework as possible on Monday(2 DAYS LEFT!!!). Homework I have to do - Finish a scale drawing of The Colosseum that's only half way done, get some ideas and information for my Spanish project, start and finish a 300-word essay, study loads for a Science quiz, and research, print out, and and finish a web and notes about The Colosseum for Social Studies. To other people, this might not seem like a lot, but to me this is a lot of homework. We barely get any homework at the moment, so this is torture.


Once again, I'm annoyed at my Dad, which s the norm in my life. But for a stupid reason. I get these stupid earges to listen to Muse all the time. Like, even if I love a band as much as Muse, I alwasy have random bursts to listen to a certain Muse CD. Certainly, it's odd, but it's pain when you want to listen to Black Holes And Revelations, when your Dad has taken the CD with him while he goes shopping. So, instead I'm listening to Absolution, which is a great album(Aposalypse Please, Time Is Running Out, Sing For Absolution, Hysteria, Butterflies and Hurricanes...) but it is no where near as good as Black Holes. Most people would agree with me when I say Black Holes is their best album., it's also their most recent one. And by most recent, I mean it was released three years ago. For some reason, it takes Muse twice as long to make an album as it takes any other band. I've never quite understood this. It might be because Matt moved to Italy...But it's not like their songs are much longer than anyone else's. I heard Matt wanted to make a 7-minute long song(Not a great idea, in my opinion) but he ruled that out. The big news when it comes to Muse(Did I just rhyme?) is the new album out in September. So finally, they're getting their brains together and writing some new material. I desperatly want to see Muse live. Simply because they're the most amazing live band at the moment. Most bands at the moment are awful. Sure, Muse don't smash their instruments or anything..But there's a lot of cool backgrounds, guitar and piano improvisation, interaction with the audience, and amazing light shows. Somehow, I feel that's more than the fake emo bands(Burn in hell, Fall Out Boy) can give us at the moment, don't you?


Other than spending all day today doing homework, I need to get a jacket and gloves for Monday. I somehow don't get too cold at this time of year, but my Mom has insisted that I get a good jacket and gloves if we want to waiy after to meet the boys. Whatever it takes to meet them, really.


Okay, now I need to apologize to The Killers, after yesterday's post. Thank you thank you tahnk you for getting the Spaceman video out yesterday! I love it. I love it. I love it way too much. They pick their producers very well...using Bones as an example, they had Tim Burton. This one, the producer/director(Ray Tintori, or something like that) is truly insane. I know he did a couple of MGMT(Good band, I'd recommend them) music videos, which really are insane. Spaceman had to be insane, really. Spaceman I think, is about a confused alien who just wishes to be accepted by us humans. The video is a giant pyramid thing, with loads of people dressed as aliens. Brandon's in a red, puffy costume. With makeup one. Which I love, 'cause he doesn't really do the whole guyliner thing any more. My favorite part is definantly the feathers at the shoulders. Again. I feel now, that he should have feathers on his shoulders for every DaA music video. It;s really, really tight fighting. Yay! Screw the Human jacket..I want him to wear that on Monday. I'll die of joy. Anyway, there's a lot of dancing, and some sort of buffet table which Brandon sits at, tapping his hands on to the drum beats. Then there's fire, and Webkinz, an feathers, and animal print everywhere, and Christmas trees, and rainbow people, and...It's amazing. My sister now loves thew video because of the Chihuahua Webkinz. Thr only bad thing is you see very little of Dave, Mark, nd Ronnie. I mean, there's this great shot of Dave...but not much else.
Okay, I'm adding another polll. This time - Best English band ever. I want to see what you guys think. There's some classics, legends, some more recent bands...Plus one band that isn't from England. If you can tell me who this is, without Google searching, I'll mention you in a post. Please vote!


That's it. I'm gonna add a picture...it's Bono(U2) and Brandon. I love it because what he's wearing is odd, and he's so happy because Bono is an idol, and he forget to shave that morning. Not that I like U2 very much though. But if you do, then enjoy.


Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted for Radiohead. xD
You should take a lot of pictures when you go. @_@
Is the non English band... Keane? *random guess*

Naomi said...

Good choice!

And I will. Though they'll be bad pictures, my camera sucks and my seats suck...

Nope, not Keane!