BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

6 Days Left+Some Dude In Hot Topic+Obama+No School+Stuff...


Hello,


Hello, and to start with - the news of the day, the new president of the United States! Congrats to Obama for winning(even though we've all known about it since November 4th...In fact, November 4th was whe I got tickets for the concert)! I'm not one of those people who believes that Obama is God, and that he's going to be the best president ever, but congratulations to him nonetheless. I watched the inauguration this morning. I wouldn't normally watch anything remotely related to politics, but I've never seen an inauguration before, or knew how it worked, so it was interesting, if not a bit over the top compared to when there's a new Prime Minister in the UK. His speech did go on for a bit though, even if it was powerful...Also, I'd like to thank George Bush for everything he did for the country...I know many people will say he never did anything for our country, and that he was the worst President ever, and deserves to be killed. Maybe he didn't do a great job as President...But it certainly isn't an esay job to do, especially with the world hating you. Seriously, if he did abslutely nothing for the country, then how are you sitting there, for a good ammount of the country, in a warm house, your parents mainting income, and your life generally pretty good? You may think that the US at the moment is hell, but if he truly did nothing, you'd be in a far worse position right now. So, thank you Bush!


Well, only 6 days left until the concert...Ad my mom is almost 100% certain about the TK show in May!!! So, while the rest of the world celebrates over what was said in the above paragraph, I'm celebrating because I get to see The Killers in 6 days...And maybe meet them. I can't stress my excitement enough! I also can't wait for tomorrow, to tell people about the good news...Also, a weird thing happened on AnimalCrossingCommunity.com(ACC) today. I decided I'd check out the Grownup Gamers' Off Topic Board, which I never go on, and found a discussion about concerts. The maker had been to two Killers concerts...And we started chatting. I later found out that she is also a Victim! Such a weird coincidence! She seems pretty nice, and I'll be sure to chat with her some time on The Victims website.


Right now I have the hugest headache. I started getting this headache last night, then getting dizzy, and having a sore throat, so I'm off school. Me being sick may be the reason that this post is sort of uneven and stuff...But, no matter how sick I am, I still have to do a daily blog post, because of this obsession. So, I guess that's good and bad. I still have a headache(I'm holding a cube of ice up to my forehead), and I get to spend all day on the computer, and eat icecream and everything. But, it means I have to make up homework and everything this week. Not to mention the possibility of having a sore throat on the 26th.


So, we finally got round to going shopping yesterday, in the evening because my sister had a friend round for the afternoon. They made weird pancakes...Anyway, this sort of sucked, because most people my age went shopping during the afternoon with a group of friends(Yes, I'm the uncool kid who goes shopping with her mother) and the only people in the mall were middle ages couples who are phobic of teens. So, most of the stuff my size had been sold out. Anyway, towards the end, we went into Hot Topic(Yeah, judge me however you want. I like Hot Topic, and I'm proud of it) and decided to buy a Weezer t-shirt(I LOVE Weezer). My mom and the guy who works there get chatting(Because she seems to think she's 20...And he seems to think he needs to talk to every person who walks in there, or people will think he's a vampire...Actually, there is some reason to that)and I find out he's a Killers fan. Okay, he rocks(And he's wearing a Smashing Pumpkins t-shirt) in every possible way. They play so much death metal in there, and instead he likes more alternative stuff...Cool. So, yeah...


Also in the mall, I remember walking along the 1st floor of the mall, and smelling the perfume of Hollister, on the 2nd floor, all the way through...And it was still very powerful. Could that place be any more pronounced? You could feel the beat of the music all the way through the floor too. Seriously, Hot Topic plays heavy metal, and Hollister plays hiphop...But you can't hear Hot Topic a mile away. My mom says that in Abercrombie and Fitch a few days ago(Once again, she thinks she's 20) they were playing "Human" which I find disspointing...But, I doubt it was the most popular music they play in there. No matter what happens, I really realy don't want preps to get into The Killers...


Well, my iPod decided to freeze again yesterday, while trying to listen to U2's "Beautiful Day". This means that I might well be getting another iPod pretty soon. Hopefully a green Nano, I'm not interested in getting an iTouch or iPhone or anything...As long as it can hold videos, I'm okay with it. Also, someone on The Victims yesterday explained how to add any YouTube videos onto your iPod, which I will exploit to the limit.


I'm still looking for good blog templates for this...Please tell me what you think of this current one(By the way, my paint-splattered obsession continues...I bought a paint-splattered hoodie at Forever 21 yesterday), and I'll change it if I think its necassery.


So, that's about it. Time to add a cool picture to add to my headache!


Bye,

2 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

that's cool
they played "When You Were Young" by the Killers today in homeroom ovr the intercom. Which was random. :)

Naomi said...

Hey Coco, what did I miss at school today?

Grrrr...the one day I'm sick, they play a song by the best band ever?!