BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm So Freakin' Excited!!!


Hi!

Okay, at this point and I'm about to explode with excitement. Seriously. It's concert eve! It feels amazing. Finally, after over a year of fangirling, I finally get to see them live, or meet them! I am, of course, going to bring my camera, and all four of my Killers CDs to sign. Should I get them to sign my t-shirt? I don't know. That means I won't be able to wash it because the ink will come off, so won't be able to wear it again, and I'll have to go back to Hot Topic to buy another maroon Killers t-shirt. Anyway, my seats are terrible and everything, so the pictures will be bad...But we'll see if I can get some decent ones to put up here. God, this is insane!

Not much else to say here today really, I'm just so freakin' excited! I went into Barnes and Noble yesterday, and discovered The Killers are in Spin Magazine and a drumming magazine. They're also in Q Magazine, but because it's English it hasn't arrived here yet. I've read both articles now...The drumming magazine one isn't too great. Obviously, because there's a lot of drumming lingo that I don't get. But the Spin Magazine...Wow, it's incredible. Best interview ever. For a start, there's like four big pictures of Brandon. One of them you get to see his bare feet. Which of course, rocks! The actual article...I love. A couple of things for The Brandon Flowers Wall of Quotes, I think. They talk about a lot of stuff...Music, influences, family, stuff like that. The best part is, I can't remember the exact quote, but he says something like "Pet Shop Boys's Neil Tennant said that I only grew a beard to prove that I'm more than just pop. So every time I shave, I put the hair in a bag, and I've been waiting for the opputunity to give it to him. It's quite a big bag".

Hey Brandon, do you think I could have that bag instead?

Tee-hee, I love Brandon. *fangirl giggle*

Thanks for voting on my poll, whoever the second person was, and Kayla! But nope, Keane are from Battle, Sussex, in the UK. So, they're not the American band! Good fguess though! I'd love whoever reads to vote, so thanks if you do.

*sigh* As much as I would love to continue writing here, I have a lot of homework left to do. I might add to this later or something, I don't know. Can I leave with some quotes, from each member of The Killers, for good luck?

I rocked my own socks off - Dave Keuning, guitarist

I've got pop in my blood. If you cut me open, a chorus will come out." - Brandon Flowers, lead singer

"We here for everybody.... from the kid with the cool haircut to the nerd with the giant calculator" - Ronnie Vannucci, drummer

Um...

This video[Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit] was the song that got me into rock music. Before that, I just thought "rock" was heavy metal bands like Poison - Mark Stoermer, bass

Yeah, that's it for now. I'm super excited for tomorrow...So wish me luck, and don't be surprised if I don't post tomorrow.

Freakin' excited!

Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you now, Camo 8D xD

And, dang it. Random guess didn't work.

Coco Juniper said...

Mark is totally right in that last quote. I felt the same way until/at about 8 years old when my dad showed me some rock that was from his youth *snickers- that was a LONG time ago* and im like "where's the yelling? does that come later?"

happy 'Eve.