BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday Is HERE!

Well, hello. Saturday is here! Based on yesterday's post, I won't say "Happy Saturday" but I know we're all celebrating in our heads. Either that, or you're sleeping, and will continue doing so until 1, because it's Saturday, am I right?

Well, before I forget, last night was awesome. My Dad ordered us a Chinese takeaway. Actually, the food wasn't very good, and I'm not too keen on Chinese food anyway. But, it came with a load of fortune cookies. My first one said "A relationship will be taken to a next level" which...I didn't take much notice of. Could it be good? I don't no, I'm hoping the relationship has something to do with Brandon Flowers...Anyway, I opened a second one. Didn't read it, but noticed this one had lucky numbers on the back. The 2nd number - 26. I will be seeing The Killers on January 26th! Who knows if this proves to be lucky, but I certainly hope it will!!!

Well, thanks to a friend, I might soon be getting a picture onto my profile! Maybe...I need to find a good one first.

Well, I think we can all say that the holiday period is over now, despite all the TV commercials that are trying to hold onto it for as long as possible. Right? Well...I have now made mY New Years resolutions, even though it's really late. Better late than never? This is actually more of a "To-do list", but i'll still try to stick to it. I always forget, over the course of a year, what my New Years reolutions are, so this way I will have referance, and there's no way of getting out of it.

Meet The Killers - Yep, only two weeks away, but I'll try to do so. I know people say not to meet your heroes, because you'll be dissapointed, but I really really need to do this.

Tell The Killers What They Mean To Me - Actually, I'm not talking about the whole "Brandon I love you!!!" thing. I just need to tell them what their music means to me, and what it has done to me. That way I'll be happy, knowing we're sort of even...They did so much for me, I can't put it into words, and I need to thank them for it. If I don't do so when I meet them, I'll regret it forever.

Learn To Play Guitar - Yep, I got my guitar for a reason, and will learn to play it. Simple as that.

Stop overusing "," - Looking at that, that made a weird emote...But really, I want to stop overusing commas. I need to learn some grammar and start using some colons. Commas hate me, and I'm sick of them too.

Expand My Vocab. - Expand my vocabulary...Specifically, on this blog. I always start posts and paragraphs with "Anyway", "Well", "Really", "Moving On"....you get the idea. I'm sure it's boring to read.

Try To Keep This Blog Going - Yep, if you look through blogs, you'll see most of them are pretty much dead. I really want to keep this blog going! I always forget about stuff like this...But this time, I'm not going to!

Keep Talking With my Online Buddies - Easy to do. They're all so awesome, and I really want to keep chatting with all of them!

Never Forget About The Killers - If you're 12 years old, you go through "phases" of loving or hating something, that usually doesn't last for very long. I don't want The Killers to be like that. Absolutely not, that will not happen. I must never forget who they are and what they have done for me, they will be more than just a phase - I must love them forever.

Get a Life - Basically, I need to get myself off the computer. I'm guessing guitar will help...I just need more stuff to do.

Most importantly...

Accept Who I am - Me sounding cheesy again, right? Well, ever since I've moved here, I've been looking for friends and people who don't exist. About time I realised I'm never gonna have many friends in my school...My interests are way different that anyone else's. I'm going to except who I am, and be proud of it.

well, that's it. I doubt I'll do this...But I'll try.

Saw a video earlier of The Killers filming Spaceman. It's really bad quality, but it was interestng. There's this giant gold statue thing...Like the shape of a wedding cake. I'm confused, yet suspicious. And surprised how some guy got so close to the filming.

Looking through my old posts, it seems ths is my 45th post on this blog! Which means...50 is coming up. I know, it took like 8 months to get 50 posts...But the summer last year got in the way, as well as starting school again this year. But, we did get there, which is more than what can be said for most blogs. I don't know anything "special" I should put in my post...But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post suggestions, something, anything, I can do for that day! Please?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting use of seperation there. Anyway, the best thing about Saturday is the freedom, right? I don't know what I'm doing this weekend...Maybe sledding at the High School(They have hills that you can go down) with my sister and her friend. Maybe, it's supposed to snow sometime this weekend anyway. I also might go shopping this weekend....I sort of hate long-sleeved t-shirts, so I'm living in t-shirts now. My mom is forcing me to get some long-sleeved ones.

Well, goodbye for now. Have a great saturday, and please leave comments!

0 comments: