BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm Smiling Like I Mean It...Wait, I DO Mean It!


Hey there!

Today is such an amazing day, for most of it! Like, the best day ever...Since November 4th. No, that has nothing to do with Obama or anything...

The presale tickets for the Killers CT show came up on The Victims today! I harassed my mom all last night...And she said yes! I was so excited/anxious/paranoid all of today, I couldn't think straight. I was sort of having a bad day(You miss a day of school and it reminds you how much you hate that place...For me at least) I just wanted the day to end. My mom had to buy the tickets, because they opened up at 10am...And when he day(finally) ended, I found out she got us general admission floor tickets! So...it's going to be amazing! That is, if we get there super super super super super early, and get in the first few rows. That would rock...Being close to Brandon. I am SO excited, I can't contain it! And there's the show in 5 days, so all things Killer are pretty brilliant at the moment. I'll be sure to make as many people as possible jealous tomorrow, of course!!!

Okay, my OCKD(Obsessive Compulsive Killers Disorder) is flaring up badly again(More than normal!). Could The Killers be any more amazing live? It's crazy. I've been watching videos since I got home. I'm currently at a video in the UK, back in 2004. Mr Brightside...Brandon's cute, even if he's 23ish. You can see most of his arms, and his hair is long, and a little bit curly at the bottom.

I just watched the most amazing live video ever...The Killers, Mr. Brightside(of course). Look up "The Killers Reading And Leeds 2008" on YouTube, and you'll find it. It's incredible...Love his suit, love Dave in this video, love Ronnie's drumming, love his singing to the crowd. Especially at the second "It's killing me" he sings it...Starting high first, then getting lower, which is the opposite to what his voice does in the album version. It sounds amazing, and I really wish he had done that on the album version, because I would love Mr. Brightside a million times more. Aso, could Spaceman be any more fantastic live? If you love Brandon's voice, like I do, this is heaven. On the "'Cause I'm fine", I just fall in love with it, because his voice moves up quite a lot for just part of that one word, without gradually moving up, and then straight back down, and it's really quite clever and unique to their songs...So, yeah, Spaceman live please, Killers!

Now that I've got that out of my system...The rest of my day wasn't quite as great. I'm still really tired, for a start, and I've got a headache again. And then we get block classes. Even though this is getting more normal. and less boring, it's still hell. Science got boring...we're doing our forever-lasting slowmations, and we have 7 frames done, which is about 1/4 of what everyone else has done. If the idiot of a boy in my group hadn't been so picky about my continents for the Earth(Asia looks like a blob with a triange sticking out of the bottom...Yeah, how the heck do you want me to make it?! We're using clay, come on!) we wouldn't be in this mess. Also, my friend gave my science teacher his Killers CD thing...He says he hasn't listened to it yet, but I want him to REALLY BADLY. I feel like he should love their music...Fingers crossed. I don't want him hating the best band in the world. LA was worse than that...God, I hate that class so much. First, we're going around in science classes. I really really dislike my science class. Also, we had to write poetry once more, this time about our earliest memory...My earliest memory being me running through my back yard, wearing some sort of rainbow outfit. Yeah, how am I supposed to write a poem about that?...So, instead I made up some rubbish about going to my grandparents house. Then, we had to write like Dickens(Which suck at - Read a couple of weeks ago, that post...) and of course, he wanted me to read mine out loud. I denied, but a lot of the people around me, were trying to get me to go. We had to write about going to the party, the one that Scrooge's boss held, in the past. He just wanted something about how much fun it was, dancing, eating, singing, socalizing, flirting...yep, really sounds like me, doesn't it? Well, apart from the eating thing. It was hard to do, because writing about it being the best party ever isn't me at all. If I was there, I would stand in the corner, eat, think, get bored, then leave as soon as possible. Unless the musicians started playing Killers songs...But something about that seems pretty unlikely.

By the way, I bought a Family Guy episode for my mom's iPod last night! I don't know what it's called...But, if you're a Family Guy fan, it's the "The Bird Is The Word" episode, which is absolutely hilarious. I promised myself I wouldn't get TV shows to my iPod...But I cracked. TV rocks, so I can't ignore it, even though I sort of want to.

And lastly, I'd just like to mention something...

In the past, and I will do so in the future, I meantion ACC a lot. ACC stands for http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/ the best website ever. It's full of preppy girls, and Nintendo fanboys and stuff...But there are actually some very nice people there. This is the place where I found all my best friends. For whoever's reading...I suggest joining. You can make a fanfic, a profile, talking with friends, stuff like that. After a while, it gets really addicting, and it's what I do with my life. But, the rules are really strict, and there's a lot of spammers, and flamers...So, be warmed. But it's generally a great website!

That's it for today,

Bye - 5 days!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Oh, I'm sorry, I don' t have a blog anymore. The last one was sooo boring that I stopped writing.

I you are a lucky girl !! I wish I could go to this concert. They came to Brazil about 2 years ago but I couldn't go...

See you

Naomi said...

That's okay!

I feel lucky...But hopefully The Killers will come to you soon!