BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Be Prepared To @_@

Yep, be prepared to @_@. Unless your name is Kayla, of course.

In every way, my family is messed up. Especially my aunt. she's the crazy relative that everyone of us has. You know I said yesterday about Action Men, Barbie, and Daniel Craig? This is her invention.

My sister used to be into Action Men, so she has these two lying around that my aunt found a few days ago and we...started making stories to go with them. To add to our stories, we added my sister's Barbie that came in a Burger King happy meal, and my mom's Daniel Craig(the new 007) toy(she's...obsessed with that guy) This story is huge, so I will only tell fine details.

The Action Men, despite being dressed in camo, are actualy marines. This came from our trip into Boston a while back to see the USS Constitution. 1 of them, doesn't wear underwear and, if you take his boots off, they can never return to his feet again.The second one, has a bald spot, and likes to spy on people, and, when we dropped him from 2nd floor to 1st, somehow missed the beanbag we had placed, and landed on the ground on his feet.

Barbie(Soon to be...Barbie Craig) and Daniel Craig are going out. At this, my mom shaved Barbie's hair off. Barbie's a bit taller than Daniel. Daniel also, in his spare time, likes to wear the Actionmen's boots, which are hugely too big for him.

See, crazy! There's way more to it, but I'm not going into details...

Other mentionable stuff today...Hm...I went into Barnes And Noble today. Guess what...THE KILLERS WERE ON A KEYBOARD MAGAZINE!!! They look pretty good. They're wearing the same stuff as they were wearing in the photo shoot right before the DaA release when they're on the moon, except Brandon's wearing a sparkly silver jacket. I haven't got round to reading the article yet. Also, I bought Q magazine. DaA was 22nd album of 2008. Kaiser Chief's Off With Their Heads was 75th, I think. I didn't read the whole thing, but the new Oasis did really well, and I'm pretty sure the new U2 was in there somewhere. Well, it has to be, right? Hoping to find Weezer's "red album", Keane's "Perfect Symmetry", and Bloc Party's "Intimacy" somehwhere in there. The new Kings Of Leon album won. I really should look into more Kings Of Leon. I heard their new single "Sex On Fire" on the radio yesterday and really really liked it.

The magazine also included an article titled "What's with this new Disney Music? Can we end it now? Please?" or something along those lines. That made me smile.

Something that did annoy me. I saw a book titled "Rock Gods". Which was 90% Slash and Jimmy Hendrix. But, I was looking for people like Kurt Cobain in the index...Nope. Instead, they'd ended the book with some newbie pop-punk bands, including a guy from Panic at The Disco. That's just stupid. Anyone with a brain knows that Nirvana did more for the music industry that PATD will ever do, even if you like PATD. Stupid music idiots...

Bye for now! My dinner is ready.

0 comments: