BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

AMAZING News!


Hey!


Well, the "party" has calmed down now. Writing the 50th post was fun, here's hoping we can get to 100! There won't be much very intreresting to say today(Aprt from something REALLY AWESOME). I just need to catch up on two days of stuff.


Well, I'm glad today is over. It couldn't have gone slower, same with this whole week. Maybe I can catch up on some sleep this weekend...Who knew - Staring at a picture of Brandon all night makes you tired the following morning. Strange, huh?


*dances* The Day And Age TK tour started today! Good luck to the boys, it should be awesome. I need to check on YouTube tomorrow to check out the new outfits and set! Lucky people in Denver, get first show...Well...10 DAYS UNTIL MY CONCERT! So, you're thinking by now that I'm super super excited, right? And I've been thinking...After this, I'll have nothing to look forwrd to. And that's when I was wrong. I looked on The Victims today and...they added some more North American tour dates. I currently have an urge to type in capitals and loads of exclamation marks, but I shall resist... Happy? You bet! In May, there's one in Connecticut...And I'm trying to persuade my mom to get us tickets. It depends mostly on what my Dad says...But this one is equally, if not more, important as my show in ten days. More? Why? Because for this one, I am a Victim. And Victims get pre-release tickets. Meaning, I will get a close up ticket. it's on a first-come first-serve basis, but TK aren't too popular around here, so a good seat is pretty certain. I mean, I'm talking about 5th row at worst. So, I will be able to see Brandon's face, and he will be able to see mine. I'm really over-excited about this. And this time, I have more time to plan. Last time, we were lucky to get tickets. Now, I'll be ready. I'll be planning out leaving times, staying after the show, getting there early, not to mention getting up early for really, really good tickets. And this might not be the only Killers show of the year. Again, I'm going to England this summer. It's at that very time that their US tour is winding down, and they do England, and the rest of Europe. Depending on how much money I have, There'll be more TK to come this year!


Well, that's all I've been thinking about for a while...


There's a dance at my school tonight(Coco, are you going?). For once, I'm actually thinking about going...Usually, I would never go. Everyone gets all excited about going, and then get bored when they're there. The really bad music is way too loud. Friends try to make me dance all the time. Not to mention all the romance and drama that happens. All of which I'd very much like to avoid. But, seeing as it's the start of the tour, and because of my news, I might go...I want to request "Human" as a "good luck" wish to TK. I'm still deciding...


Well, yesterday we made "Dream Catchers" as part of MLK Day. Mine turned out horribly first time off. After a while, it got sort of fun. I'll probably find a way to do it here, not using a branch for the circle. Mine still ended up looking pretty bad, but at least I got the general hang of it. After she was done, my friend(CubsRAH) made another dream catcher, but instead of making the web pattern, she made a "K". It looks so cool. I've been considering paying her to give it to me...Yeah, I WILL do that. My mess of a dream catcher is currently hanging in my locker, and a nice "K" instead will fit much better into the "theme" of my locker. The catcher does sort of get in the way of my messy locker, but it'll keep all the nasty bad dreams about bad things happening to The Killers away!


Also, my essay ended up sucking really badly. At nine last night, I just completely gave up on trying to add figurative language to it. Which gives me a 70%, maximum. And I realised that I forgot to add a bibliography to my Dickens essay, which takes me to an 80% maximum for that grade. I'm totally going to fail LA. Good thing, I didn't have to read my essay to anyone. We were split into groups from the leadership school back in October, and only the people who considered their essays good got to read. The best ones didn't win, in my opinion. It turns out, most people did stuff on animal cruelty. It got tiring after a while.


We're starting a project in Spanish, and in Math/Social Studies. So, now the work is really piling on. I'll still be able to do as little work as possible though. You may wonder "Why do I not give a damn(About your hair...Sorry, Killers lyrics again) about school?" The truth is, I don't know. I just lost interest, and care. It's boring, why should I try? It's hard to explain. Anyway, the math/SS one is decent. We have to do a research paper, and make a model of a Greek building(I got The Colosseum!). I actually got a good group. A girl who I would consider a friend, and a dude I've got nothing against, so we should work well. Most people are jealous of our group - It's fun. Our Spanish project should be less than fun. We're doing stuff for Carnival, which is coming up soon, and I have to make masks, based on a country. My partners, typically, chose England. It's annoying how the world thinks I'm dying to do anything related to that place...I'm not. Plus, England isn't interesting to make masks and costumes out of. Americans just think we're posh, and dress like the Queen. It's a negative judgement I would love not to express in this. Oh well, these England judgements will always stand no matter what I say or do. Stupid people.


Just thinking about it, February isn't too far away. Which means...Mr. Vannucci's birthday. Mr. Vannucci being the drummer in The Killers(My friend brought in an article about him today which reminded me). He'll be 33! We'll make him a cake and everything...We just need more candles. Ronnie's is the humour of The Killers. There's never a time when it's innapropriate for a Vannucci joke. Even in little interviews in cymbol magazines that my friend brought in. quoting - "I'd love to talk about my favorite things. But since this magazine isn't about women or beer, I'll have to talk about cymbols instead..." which rocked. At the end, he closes with "Now can we talk about beer at least??". I've been waiting for another TK birthday since Mark's on June 28th, so it's finally a relief. After that, we have to wait until Dave's birthday in March. Then it's Brandon's again in June!


Well, that's about it for now. Enjoy the picture! This weekend I'll be clothes shopping, maybe sledding, and eagerly persuading my parents about Connecticut in May...


Bye!




3 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

happy birthday Mr. Vanc...!

Anonymous said...

Kitty's birthday is soon too - February 20th. 8D

School IS boring. I got a 71 on my last French quiz and barely cared. @_@

Naomi said...

Thanks Coco...Ronnie is awesome, never forget it.

That's awesome, Kayla!

Really? You always seemed like you cared a lot about your school work.