BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

10 Simple Examples Of My Rabid Fangirling

Hello,

For those of you who haven't yet been convinced of how much I love The Killers, I thought I'd make a quick post about just how much I love these guys. 10 example of my rabid fangirling!

1. I must have had close to 15 dreams about The Killers so far. This might not seem like a lot, but it is for me. I rarely have dreams. I'd say, ordinarily, once a month. Some of them I can't remember fully...Sad, isn't it? The first dream I ever had about these guys was about a year ago, and the night before I'd had a Killer-related revalation, so they were still running through my mind(Brandon, are your feet tired? 'Cause you've been running through my mind all day!) and I remember it being a contest of who can hagn onto a many-storied building? I came 3rd, out of five. Brandon...won, if course. I also had two dreams last night, one being one of the happiest dreams of my life, the other beng very different indeed, but both Killers related. At least I can take comfort in the fact The Killers don't have to leave my brain when I sleep!

2. I've used the name "Brandon" in three of my essays this year. I would use more, but a lot of the essays don't require names. And I don't want my teacher to get suspicious! But, I still use Brandon sparingly, and in my last essay even used some Killers references. It was actually based quite a lot on the Jenny/Midnight/Bourbon "Murder Trilogy" story. I remember saying "His big, brown eyes", which sends my brain spiralling when I re-read it.

3. My obsession has lead to typing issues, and...stuff. A while back, I was in an ACC rant about Hollister, Abercrombie, Aero, and American Eagle, general "brand name clothing". I realised I had to leave when I couldn't help but add an "on" onto "Brand"(WOAH, I just did it again! I had to backspace...). It was actually a huge problem. I can't type anything about Flowers, without adding "Brandon" before hand. I can't say anything murderers(Also known as Killers) without adding "the". I get similar problems when I hear words such as Smile, Human, Brightside, when, Soldier, and Spaceman, which leads me to posting some lyrics.

4. A while last year, The Killers were all I listened to four 3 months. No other music. The Killers still hold the throne for music I listen to most, but other music is essential. I loved it. Since I had 50 or so Killers songs, they never got boring. Three months was quite something. After a while, it become weird to click on any other artist...And, I remember after three months accidentally clicking "shuffle songs" and Kaiser Chief's "Ruby" appearing. And being surprised that the singer's voice wasn't Brandon's!

5. I made Mr. Flowers a birthday cake last year! Me and two friends threw him a little birthday party. The cake was delicious...and we made a play involving Brandon breaking up with his old band, Blush Response, and just generally having a great time for Brandon!

6. My friend Coco is pretty much sworn against Ronnie in every way...So we showed her the error of her ways today by writing "Coco+Ronnie" inside a heart, on her binder, as well as several other Killers things(Camo+Brandon!). If my friend RAH was correct, she was in the bathroom doing Social Studies homework(Is this true, Coco?). Obviously, Coco was sort of annoyed at me for the rest of the day...But, all for the sake of fangirling, right?

7. I think I have the most heavily decorated locker in creation. The pictures of The Killers is somewhere between 40 and 50! About 35 are of Brandon alone. My locker is very bright...And I get a lot of stares and "Who's he?" stuff, but it doesn't get to me. As long as my teachers don't ask about, or see, the pictures, I'm fine with it! It's good to have The Killers stalk me while I'm at school.

8. I never stop talking about The Killers. The people who know about my obsession include about 6 teachers, 20 people at school, and 30 people online. I now have friends who know bad member's names, song names, nicknames, and generally stuff you have to be a fan to understand. The don't understand the love I have for this band, but I still enjoy rambling on about them, when anyone is around.

9. Every day, I spend at least 1 hour on YouTube each day, looking at Killers stuff. Wether it be music videos, live performances, interviews, back stage randomness, or anything cute, funny, odd, evil, dark, or super addicting, I've watched it. There's not may YouTube videos bout The Killers that I haven't watched.

10. My Killers merchendise!
- 1 Killers fansite t-shirt
- 4 Killers t-shirts
- 1 DVD
- 1 book
- 1 sweatshirt
- 3 posters
- 50 pictures in my room
- 50 pictures in my school locker
- 2 "Brandon Flowers flowers"
- 1 Killers backstage pass
- 4 Killers CDs
- 1 Killeras fansite welcome card
- 1 Killers fansite laminate and lanyard
- Many pictures saved on my computer
- All songs on my iPod
- Seven music videos on my iPod
- A Killers themed blog!
- Much, much, more!

And that's not all, but just ten simple facts! Obsessed much? Of course!

Here's the few things going on in my life at the moment

- Bought Weezer album a few days back. Will review it soon
- Copy of "American songwriter" featuring The Killers arrived off eBay today
- Going to buy more stuff off The Victims soon
- Despise close to 10 kids, and 3 teachers, at my school at the moment
- Sunday is RONNIE'S 33rd birthday
- Tomorrow s the last day of school for a while
- I won Coco's blog contest!
- I'd like people to keep voting on my poll...
- The Killers Concert Countdown - 86 Days

Until sometime,

2 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

I. WILLS. NEVER. LIKE. RONNIE.

nice post by the way.

Julia said...

That's funny because I do the same things in number 4 and 8. My sister wants to kill me because I can't stop talking about them.

P.s.: sorry if I wrote something wrong. My english is not perfect yet.