BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

The One Day In The Year When Spreading The Love Is Sort Of "Necassary"


Hello there


As most of us know, today is Valentines Day. I can't say it's my favorite holiday, but today is all about...Me and Brandon. So it's all good. But at least today isn't a school day. Our school is full of enough teenage "drama" anyway, so it's hard to image the events that would be happening if Valentines was yesterday. And, how many relationships would happen in the events of one day. How about a competition? Who can get the most boyfriends in one day? Who can "break" the most hearts in one day? I'd say it would be at least up in the 'teens. Middle School drama is so complex, isn't it? Yeah, the average 12 year old is certainly bursting with emotion about the other gender at this point, aren't they? It's sort of pathetic, to me at least. A status symbol, the relationships thing. Or, when you get bored of someone, or the attention over you is done, you move on. People like to be in the "line light", or whatever the term is. And this is a guaranteed way to get it...You know, just date the first boy you see, and watch the attention happen right before your eyes. But anyway, as much as I despise saying this, spread the love. Or, at least go put Wonderwall on continuous play on your iPod.


And, Ronnie Ronnie Ronnie. Lucky Ronnie, his birthday is the day after Valentines day. ...Imagine what it would be like to have your birthday on Valentines day? Or...wait...do I want to imagine? But, Ronnie will be turning 33 tomorrow. We're probably going to be having my friends CubsRAH, Coco, and Dobe(Or Teme, I can't remember which one...) to bake a cake for him. But Coco, in advance, my house is very, very boring. Other than the cake, there's very little to do. And, you don't have to come if you don't want to. Seriously, be honest. But if you're just in it for the cake, I'm fine with that too.Anyway, is it odd for me to be celebrating a birthday of someone 20 years older than me? Whatever, I don't care. Ronnie is more incredible than anyone could possibly imagine, other than Killers fans. He's also, I believe, the most hilarous rockstar out there. Certainly at the moment, next comes that guy in Kaiser Chiefs. Despite what some people might think, Ronnie certainly is absolute perfection. And thus, we bake a cake.


Wow, that paragraph turned out really badly written. I'm having one of those days when I'm desperate to write, but with nothing to write about. Or maybe I'm writing because I'm waiting for my sister to stop playing Star Wars Lego so I can play Sims 2 Pets. Whatever it is, there's not much to say, no matter how my brain desires.


The only other thing I have to say is February Vacation. Other than summer vacation, this is my favorite vacation. That, I can't explain. I love this time...And, wow, I survived stuff since Christmas. Yays. Though, I still hated big parts of it. But, I have a week off from everything now. What is everyone doing? I'm not doing much. Since we moved here, we really haven't done much rearranging, so that will be the most of what I'm doing. And hopefully seeing Coraline. Unlike most people, I believe TV is far superior to movies, so I rarely want to see any. But, Coraline looks amazing, and I love stuff to be, typically, on the slightly spooky side. If the weather decides to cooperate, we're going snow tubing. Other than that, the next few weeks are going to be boring. Highlt anticipated, but boring. I've decided to test myself, and find something to do other than computer, video games, and TV with my time. In this day and age(References rock out lol - ROL), there's a lot for 12 year olds to do after school. A lot. But, they're always divided into two "catagories". Although I don't know how to word it exactly, it's pretty much constructive and recreational. By constructive, that means anything that, when it comes down to it, looks good on a college university form. Playing an instrument, sports, you know. And then there's the recreational, stuff that will never help you in any form in your life time ever game. Video games, computers and stuff. And there's this one boy(Although there's many other things I think better suit his nature. But, I'd like to keep my blog profanity free, or close to it) who continuously annoys me that I don't do anything "constructive" in my spare time. I guess that "boy" has sort of got me out of that self-security box I was stuck in about my life. To me it seems stupid that you've got your whole life planned out by age 12, but I feel as if I don't do anything that will help me at all, thanks to him. A sort of "If I don't get a hobby now I'll end up working in Market Basket for the rest of my life" type of feeling. Somehow, I don't see how swimming or drumming gets you very far in life(You either sucseed or you don't, it seems.) but I think I need a hobby. But, it's hard to find a hobby when nothing, or close to it, interests you. This is the sort of problem I'm having at the moment. So, I'm putting myself through a week of trying to find something to do, to see what emerges. I won't get anywhere, and thinks to a certain someone I'll be pondering all of this for ages to come, but maybe something will come of it. I don't know.


And that is an update for today.


Bye,

6 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

"Some people"

Gee wonder who THAT PERSON could be.

very subtle. :)

Naomi said...

Hehe, yeah...

Coco Juniper said...

"absolute perfection"

*shakes head*

alright, fine. If that's the case with him though, what does that make BRANDON?

Naomi said...

That makes Brandon super human perfection!

Anonymous said...

I get no February break. T_T

On the hobby thing... it only gets worse when you're gonna go to high school, trust me. If you don't have one, they pretty much tell you you're screwed. >_<

Naomi said...

I've heard that too. But, I feel screwed already.