BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jackets Are The Very Foundation On Which We Build Our Modern Day society. Or Is It Just Me?




































Hey there,
















Jackets, jackets, jackets...jackets. Jackets are just...wonderful, aren't they? I mean, jackets are probably one of the greatest inventions ever. Jackets are the very foundation on which we build our modern day society. Or, is it just me? In particular, I'm alking about men's suit jackets. Or any "smart" jacket. They're amazing, right? Practical, and amazing-looking...And, like, the greatest things in the whole wide world. And especially in particular, one's with feathers on the shoulders. So, now you see why I'm talking about this! But, yes...jackets. Ahhhhhh. I've lost it. But...jackets. I love jackets. Men's jackets. I want a men's jacket for my birthday...one with feathers on the shoulders. I want to be buried in a feathery jacket. Let me explain a bit about this. Jackets forever.
















So, I was watching The Brits(English music awards) on YouTube last night. Killers were nominated for both "Best international band", and "Best International Album". Kings Of Leon won both, unfortunatly. But, they're alright. But, Pet Shop Boys won "Outstanding Contribution To Music" Yes yes yes...Because I now love Pet Sop Boys SO MUCH(May I add, Neil Tennant was wearing a long, sparkly, black jacket). They're amazing...So, they performed. A medly of In Suburbia, It's A Sin, Always On My Mind, one I didn't know, and West End Girls. All were amazing songs. But, there was a rumour that two mystery guests would perform with Pet Shop Boys...One was, of course, the jaket master himself - Mr Flowers! And, of course it was. I thought it would be, since Neil and Brandon are good friends. And Lady Gaga. But I couldn't care less about Lady Gaga. She only had like 4 lines anyway, and was dressed like a sparkly teapot. And, Bandon got to do a performance speech beforehand, about being a kid. I'll write it later. But, he's right in what he said. But...the point is, he came on, and...It's kinda magical. He was wearing his jacket. And then it dawned on me...How much I would do for that jacket. How much many people would do for that jacket. I had a dream about the jacket last night...Yeah, the jacket. That's sad, but true. And, I wonder when he's gonna stop wearing the jacket...'Cause it'll be sad. It's the sumbol of Day And Age, of The Killers 2008-2009, of Brandon Flowers. Even more recognisable than the mustache from Sam's Town. It's a symbol, and a great one. That is what we will remember from this time. And, what will happen to the jacket once its time is done? Probably in a safe or something, it's worth that much. But...Brandon loves his jackets. They'll be another one. But, maybe he's as addicted as the world is, to that jacket. Every appearance, he's wearing that jacket....I don't know. He is kind of obsessed with jackets. So...here's some proof. Brandon and his jackets! This random enough for ya? From pink...to feathers...to glitter. Yeah...
And jackets...See, why they're awesome? Brandon Flowers forever!
Jackets!
Until Sometime.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

zomgness. When I saw the title in my flagged blogs, I said, 'YES' out loud in my usual not quite there way...

I have my own jacket obsessions. *shifty*

Anyways, I heard about those awards! Forgot to watch them, sadly.