BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Ronnie!


Happy birthday Ronnie!

Wow, 33 years old! It's hard to believe, considering how fantastic you still look(hehe). Hoping it all went well, and you had a great one! In fact, hope you had a Killer 33rd birthday party!




Now, the next part is sort of pathetic. But, I stayed up until midnight, and then sang happy birthday and danced around to Mr. Brightside. Although midnight isn't late, it was still weird. But cool. I sort of loved it, and will continue to do the same for the next Killers party. Even if it were on a weekday or something. The fangirling felt...so good. It genuinely feels amazing to know you'd do anything for somebody, like this band.




So yesterday I invited my friends Coco and RAH round to make a cake, as I think I said in the previous post. It was really, really fun. The cake making went...okay...ish. We(once again) were having trouble with the mixer, getting it to work and all. it ended up being vanilla with chocolate icing...with coke - Seriously. They wanted to add Coke, so I eventually agreed. It didn't tatse any different(Ha!). Which was surprising, cause I was sort of thinking it would turn out being messed up anyway judging by they way we were making it. After making mistakes on the proportions, putting ingrediants into bowls, cracking eggs, and finding out the differences between a wodden spoon and a metal spoon, I showed off some fo my various Killer related stuff. Well, I did it a bit beforehand also. RAH seemed reasonably jealous of my Killer-ised wall, and I read out some of the articles and quotes ("You can't save the world with music", Flowers says, clutching a pillow to his chest, "But I can try!"). And looked through my calender. And my stickers(Seriously guys...Where should I put these?! I decided to stick one to my forehead at the time, but I think a more permanent solution would be best) and my Killers backstage pass thing. We showed Coco the Spaceman music video, which is definantly the weirdest music video ever made. Now, she has a permenant fixation of a memory of Brandon coming out of an egg in a skin-tight red and black animal striped football suit thing. And then we watched soem YouTube videos...Of Brandon laughing, and of Jan 26th, which made RAH really, really jealous. Haha.


The cake icing went well. We wrote "The Killers" in gloppy purple icing, as well as "Ronnie!", and random green dots. And a picture of the man himself, by Coco. Coco captures the whole thing in videos and pictures, so we'll see if I can get some pictures up. She put some up on her blog - http://www.cocojuniper.blogspot.com/ if you want to check them out.


So...amazing day! Can't wait until the next Killers birthday - The Keuning Man Himself, Dave! March 28th! I really, really can't wait!


So, I put a little thing up on the sidebar for the ocassion. That'll be up for a week. Enjoy!


Now, I'm off to buy some markers or something. My goal for this week is to draw the Day And Age cover art. I have a feeling dots will be driving me insane come Sunday. Be prepared, brain.


Happy Birthday, Ronnie! We, apart from Coco, love you! Continue being amazing, funny, and adorable. Happy 33rd birthday, and here's to a true rock 'n' roll pirate(Killers fan thing...)


Until sometime,

1 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

rock'n'roll pirates?




sweet.