BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

How I Love Pointless Anticipation


Hi hi hi,




25th of February, 2009. I just realised in math today, since I've basically tried every boredom-killer technique ever made in 7th grade math, that tomorrow marks exactly a month from seeing The Killers. And, no doubt, I'm gonna get all emotional 'bout it tomorrow. But there's really nothing to get all emotional about. Surely, we should be celebrating. But I just don't want the memory fading away(Ooh, poetic. Sorry, I've been listening to sad songs all afternoon). I'll probably say stuff about it to loads of people. But, that day was special...A very loud, rock 'n' roll type special day. It was magic when he walked on stage. And, if they had played A Dustland Fairytale, I would definantly have cried. Mr. Brightside was absolutely insane. And maybe this combined with the fact that I'm having a very strong Killer-obsessive "attack" today, due to watch a hugely cute interview before bed last night, is leading me to write this. In fact, up until a minute ago, I wasn't even planning on writing this. But, why not? There's been some Killers related stuff happening today. Also, Coco told me again how she liked me "Ten Examples Of My Rabid Fangirling" post a while back, so this is similar. Oh, by the way, thanks for voting in my poll. I'll put a new one up later.




First off, that interview killed me last night. It's very, very cute. I'm sure if you type in "The Killers V festival interview" or something, you'll find it. But if you aren't compltely obsessed with the man, you'll just end up thinking they're total losers or something. But if you do, your emotions will like...explode. With...many emotions. It's very cute. He's adorable. And the sad thing is, this is a very early interview. And, if they were asked the question they were asked nowadays, they wouldn't answer. During Sam's Town, the media attacked him. So now, he basically can't give his opinion os say what he feels. I feel sorry for him. He's..got potential, and he knows it, and the world doesn't like it. What happened to wanting to be huge? Now, it's all "Wow, I can't believe our album actually got in the charts, I'd be okay with us being an underground band for 15 years before we got signed or made any money" kind of modesty. The stuff no one means, or believes. I kind of hate that denying whatever, when you know you're good at it. Certainly, if you have a self-esteem issue or something, I guess you can't help it, but now one can say what they actually feel(Well, except Liam Gallagher. But that's just him, I suppose) anymore. But, back to the original topic, I have proof of what the media did to him. He got asked a similar question in a recent interview, only to giggle and basically refuse to answer. In the earlier interview, yes, he didn't want to talk about it, but he at least tried.




Secondly, my friend RAH was forced to "give up The Killers obsessing for Lent". Who I am I suppose to freak out with now?! For fourty days?! So, I'm fangirling x2 for her too. I seriously don't know how she can do that. I can barely go fifteen freakin' minutes without at least thinking about them. So, today I decided to write about Brandon's beautiful brown eyes in Coco's blog's c-box, and draw Brandon and hearts all over my stuff when I was "studying for Science". So now it's even.




Last night I went to Photobucket for the sake of it, and looked at you-know-who pictures. And I had another revelation...About, his eyes. Beautiful, beautiful eyes. Big and brown and needy and cute and self-conscious and vulnerable yet strong and powerful and manly and bright and striking and perfect. You know? I think that's my favorite thing about him. Of course, that's the typical fangirl answer - the eyes, but I mean it. They'e just so...perfect. I've never been so amazed by eyes than I have now. I don't like my horrible hazel eyes compared to those ones.




I've seriously had two dreams about The Killers this week. I...don't want to explain them. But, they were so good.




I just put Hot Fuss on for the first time in a while. I've been through this huge Sam's Town phase recently, and I'm just getting out of it, I think. Certainly, I love that arena-rock thing, but Hot Fuss is just everything. You can dance, or sing, or cry, or rock out. It's got it all.




'Cause my friend Coco got me a little movie of clips from making Ronnie's cake. My favorite being a close up on Brandon's feet, and Coco saying "That's concerning.." while me and RAH giggle manicly.




'cause I heard "Killers" three time in school today. I'm serious when I say my heart skips a beat when I hear that...So, is the world trying to kill me or something?




Replaceable. It's seriously a beautiful song. I'll post the lyrics sometime. It's a Killers song, that I can't find on iTunes. Help? Please?! I love it! So pretty!




And the reason for this post - V Festival. it's an English music festival in the summer. Not the biggest, but getting to be huge. The Killers played there in 2007...So, guess who's "strongly rumoured" to play again? And, guess who's going? Well, probably. Oh my god, I can't wait...I'll be going with my mom and friend's family. Even though they're not reading, I'd just like to say how amazing they are for getting us these - Rock on! I love you all! It also avoids having to get up at 4 am to buy tickets in a different timezone. It's gonna be so...um...incredible. Really, I'm looking forward to "the vibe". Possibly camping, spending way too much money on memorabillia, getting lost, those dirty festival bathrooms, everything from hippies to emo kids...Really, when you go to these things, it's those little things you remember. But that's not to say I'm not going for the music. The set-list, I have to say, is looking nearly perfect. Nearly all my favorite English/popular bands that play in England are rumoured. For example


-The KILLERS

- Kaiser Chiefs

- Keane

- Oasis

- Snow Patrol

- Franz Ferdinand



To name a few. Here's what I'm thinking...Killers ending Sunday, and Oasis ending Saturday. It's gonna rock. I'll love it, more than anything. And...being close to them? Really? Heaven. Even some celebrities sometimes come, so that's a bonus. But...Killers. It's gonna be more amazing than anything in my life ever. That is, if we get tickets. I'm not kidding when I say the set-list will be revealead in a few days, so I'll tell you soon! I'd also like to see Muse(No chance), Arctic Monkeys(Don't play many festivals), and Kings Of Leon(Busy busy busy), but I doubt it. But whatever. If it's Killers, it's Killers...


Love love love love love love love Killers. Not kidding. my life.
Do you know who's eye that is?

Until sometime,






2 comments:

Coco Juniper said...

wait, she's sworn of killers for LENT?!?! FOR FORTY DAYS?!?!?!?! X-O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I thought it was like a 1 day thing. Oh gawd RAH, what did u get into?!?!?!?!


teehee, u and RAH even think his feet r cute too. ^_^

heyyyyoooo nice post

Buuuuuurrrrnn Fred Buuuuuuuurrrnn

Naomi said...

Yep! Fourty!

Yeah...They'e sooooo cute. But not as cute as his EYES.

Thank you!