BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

And Blogger.com Relives! Though, Not For Very Long, I'm Sure.

Hey,



So...After watching another episode of Hotel Inspector, see last post, I came to check Blogger, and...Wow, five new posts! I think Blogger is living again, though probably not for that long...DX. Come on, everyone, post!

So...Onto my day. I hate doing these stuid posts now; I know no one cares about them. I suck at everything. Oh well.

Sorry...I actually got to school early for once, since my mother wans't fast asleep at the time. Not that I had any rush to get up, Thursdays being my least favorite day of the week. I got to homeroom, and got to meet our sub for the next couple of days(when I say meet, I say acknowledge his existance). My Social stufies teacer, my LA teacher, and our extra help teacher are at some event in Maine for the next couple of days, so we got subs. Ths teacher I'd had a couple of times before, and he's totally oblivious to everything...Like every substitue, basically.

I had gym first period. And, like most days, my partner seemed to be in a bad mood. And, today my stupid self decided I was going to swing half the shots with my left hand, and miss half the shots that came to my right hand anyway, so she got seriously annoyed at the end. I think she hates me anyway, so I never really had anything to lose. We lost all of our games but one, because the two girls we were against were idiots, basically. So, gym today really wasn't that good. xD

Then I had health. I hate having it this period. It takes a while to get from one room to another, and I'm always the first girl there. The teacher has commented on it every time so far, and it's embarassing. Simpy because I don't see the need to talk while getting changed, I arrive first. Today was spent watching another movie; Something similar to the female version of the movie we watched the other day. It was about a female athlete, who had fought to be treated as equally as the men. It was pretty interesting.


Then I had LA. I'd only had this substitue a couple of times before, I think both times were in Spanish, and she seemed nice. She subbed for the 1st term for health, though. So, like always, we got to write poetry. It seems Mr G has put an end to the "Poets Who have Committed Suicide" series, as this one seemed all too normal, for my liking. I got enough of "Blue skies, fluffy bunnies" poems last year, and this one was no better. We ended up talking half the time, and then a few boys read out their pointless poems...Including "My Day", and "My Fear".


They I had math. We got our quizzes back...Which I got a 77% on, bringing my quiz average down to a 91%. Ugh, I'm normally so good at what we're doing...But I had issues with negative signs and multiplictaion. I spent most of the time correcting the answers, basically looking at my partners' answers and having to sit through her "Check your work twice" speech. Then, we got to discuss our walking rate graphs for the last few minutes of class.

And then I have science, and it's always this time I get hungry...Not social studies, always science. It sucks. We basically did some more work on motion, and a worksheet. Then I had Social Studies...Which was the mostboring class of the day, but at least the sub didn't tell us his life story like in previous times. We had to answer questions about a couple of Roman fellas(?). I didn't really have much paper to hand, so I coudn't doodle, so I got reaaaly bored.

After lunch, we just had Dear, and I finished Witch Of Blackbird Pond! Amazing book. <333 I felt like I was the only one reading, though, as everyone else was exploiting the sub and basically shouting at the people sitting in the room across the hall. It did get sort of fun. xD

And then I came home...More sudoku...Wondering what to do without reading...Watched TV...Came on the computer, and here I am. Nothing interesting. Musically, it's still...THE KILLERS AND JUST THE KILLERS! Totally obsessed, with at least 30 songs at the moment. I'm still reminicing. <3 *sigh* ...*double sigh*. Stupid nostalgia. Anyway, I'm at a loss of what to do now...YouTube, or watching my new obsession, King Of The Hill? I want a series of that on DVD. Their animtion doesn't freak me out anymore, so I've discovered the weird humour in that show. Oh, tomorrow evening I'm going to this thing called Clown Town in the center of town! It sounds childish I know, but it's actually really fun. I can't wait!

Bye for now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the boy documention, something on how all boys are naturally more emotional and can be affected to become violent and abusive. I thought it was interesting. The one on the girl's rights was pretty boring I think. And filmed in the 80s.

Blogger relives!! I have to do a post on Mark the rock....

"Roman fellas"?

Heehee. xD

I'm going to Clown Town! Will you be there at 6?