BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Why Do I Keep Counting? Because I Can't Wait...One Week Left!

Today = May 2nd 2009
My 2nd Concert Ever = May 9th 2008
9 - 2 = 7 days
7 days = One Week
One Week = It's nearly here!

I'd say I'm excited, as I am(But nothing could ever be as exciting as my first ever concert, could it?), but it doesn't feel real yet. See, here's the issue...I've kind of been neglecting my beloved Killers for the past few weeks to search for some new music. It's not that I'm bored with them, but I want to listen to some new and more varied music. Plus, I got six new CDs last week, so The Killers took a backseat for a while. That's why. BUT, from now on(For the next seven days...) no more hours dedicated to Foo Fighters, Pet Shop Boys, and The Smiths nonsense...Day And Age is going in the CD player tomorrow and not leaving, until I decide to put another TK album on instead. Haha. Then the excitement comes, and the obsessing...And the TOTAL FANGIRLING!!! But, I love it. I'd say we'd be well into the show by now, next Saturday. I hope they play A Dustland this time. And I hope I get to meet the band. And I hope I get to look all cute to the adults, and get near the front. And I hope Brandon sees me in the crowd. And I hope my dad lets me upload pictures this time. And I hope it's awesome, but that's a given, right?

There isn't that much to say today. When I woke up today the first thing I did was get up and check ACC, and go on Pandora Radio, and Pandora had decided to delete my account. And it wasn't like I was totally inactive, either, it had only been about a week. So, I made a new account...It's a shame, I miss it's old totally confusing attempts to work out what music I'd like, and totally fail. when I simply put one band, The Killers, in my "favorite music" lists, the recommendations it gives me are always spot-on. Except, I'm sick of every online radio place telling me how much I'd love Coldplay if I'm a Killers fan. I guess I like them, I have a few songs, but they do seem slightly overrated in my opinion. The first Coldplay song I'd heard, that I knew was Coldplay, was Speed Of Sound, which at the time was one of the worst songs I'd ever heard. It totally put me off.

There hasn't been an awful lot going on today. I have an addiction to my sister's lemonade that she keeps making, which is also loaded with a ton of sugar. And, she even bought these little blue plastic cups the other day to put it in. They're totally impractical, but I feel I can't have Lemonade without them in. xDD The morning was spent online, as always, and watching some "Making Of Little Britain" thing, which I'd seen a million times but still enjoy. These new DVDs which have, like, no "Making Of" special features things deserve not to be made, by the way.

I spent more time online in the afternoon, then went to the mall for more shorts...One denim, and one blue plaid. This trip was my mom's idea, actually, as I didn't feel like shopping whatsoever(Which is why I said I didn't want to look for Converse after that, like she suggested we should). Let me tell you, whatever you do, don't go into Aeropostale on a Saturday afternoon(Once again, don't judge me. I only buy shorts there). While we were walking around, someone's desperately bored mother said to my not-so-bored-mother(I'm a speed-shopper), "It's like Christmas shopping, it's so busy!" and she was right. As you can imagine, it's basically stuffed with girls who are little more than walking stereotypes, that give you dirty stares as to say "I don't see a brand name written across your chest, missy" and proceed to bump you as they walk past you at every oppurtunity. I mean, sorry, not all girls do that...Most are pre-occupied texting their friends who are in the same store as them. What do they talk about exactly?! I'm by the flip-flops, where are you?? A minute ago I just saw this super cute yellow t-shirt!! Clearly, I fail to understand the mechanics of being an American teenage girl.

When I got home, the weather was really nice and I spent some time outside before the mosquitos tried to eat me alive. Then I came back, watched some Little Britain, did two Sudokus, had dinner, and came back here. That's basically it.

I might make the name change to my blog tomorrow, which will probably excite me about next Saturday further, so it's all good. But, I don't know, because for other changes, I need Word, which has decided to totally mess up tonight and not allow me to write anything.

BYE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You changed the blog name!! CooL!

Anonymous said...

And the layout, cool!