BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

And The "Post-Concert Depression" Continues

Helloooo,

As it seems, the best things in life always come to be the worst, in one way or another. Especially if you hype something up for months, counting down the days, the hours because you know it's gonna be amazing...And that's it, gone, all like that, with nothing to count down to, or so it seems. All you'd ever wanted, it felt, went by in no time at all, better than you could have experienced. At, that...Is how I feel at the moment.

(I know that sounded sappy)



Stupid "post-concert depression". At least, it's not as bad as in January. That was horrible...But I feel okay now. Being slightly pessimitic about the whole thing helped, but I'm still down about it all. And writing this post is kind of making it worse, and better at the same time...It'll ease with time, I'm sure. There's always August. xD



So...*big sigh*. My day, unfortunatly, was just like any other day. Which I hate. Though, Wednesdays are normally an alright day...My 2nd favorite, I worked out today, after Mondays. The stereotypically stupid/preppy girl at my science table announced to the world today that our wednesday schedules are "awkward". It makes a world of sense, right? I see the next Einstein in town! But, seriously, I like them. No one else seems to.



I had Enrichment first period. I wanted to read my book, so I went into the Social Studies room, only to be told I had to go to the English room, 'cause I was reading. And, the thing is, the whole point of reading was for those who were behind...So, I had to lie about being on chapter eleven, when I was actually on chapter twenty. Good thing is, my teacher didn't walk past and notice my finger placed oddly in a page towards the end of the book, to keep track of where I was.Hhe was hardly in the room the whole time, in fact. And I got a decent ammount read. It's a great book, in case you haven't figured that out by now.



Then I have Science, and quite honestly, I'm beginning to wish Newton had never written down these so called "laws of motion", that are so obvious they're human nature for us to know. Today was actually worst than most days in science, which is saying something. We're finally on the 3rd law of motion, the "Equal and opposite" thing, and my teacher basically talked for an hour and a half straight, with only one break, and about ten minutes on a worksheet. Science this year has been such a drag. xD



Then I had Spanish, and we're coming to the end of our three-day long section of "emotions", which is better than most. It's pretty pathetic how I still struggle memorizing basic verb congigations after six months of learning them, and it makes everything an awful lot harder. But, like my English teacher said, learning them in English really helped...Well, technically he said "Everything from now on is cake!", but this is good enough. Still, I'm going to fail Friday's quiz, wether the world is cake or not.



Then I had lunch. I had pancakes, which I know you were dying to discover. Then I went on the computer in the library, with Adele and Matt.



Then I had health. The...Er...biological diagrams of males of females on the board were discouraging, but it turned out we didn't even talk about them. Come on, people from my school, when do I experience this awkwardness I've heard so much about? There isn't much time left. Wait...Since I said that...That means bad things in future health classes...Anyway, today, we had to take yet another survey about "risky behaviors", just like the one in gym last week. Except, we couldn't skip select questions like in the other one. So it was like...

Question 1; Have you ever had a drink of alcohol, other than a few sips?
A; Yes
B: No

*circles B*

Question 2: How many times in the past 30 days have you had a drink of alcohol?

...

Yeah, it got annoyng.

Then we spent 15 minutes looking at these card things, with little relation to anything we're doing.

Then, I had double Social Studies, which was more or less as exciting as always. We just started out chapter on "Religion in Rome". I know close to nothing about it, and already it's more interesting than everything else we've done this year in SS. We took notes for a section we'd already taken notes for, then continued to talk about it, and then write a "Cause and effect" diagram, which is the most pointless exercise in existance, and seemed to take everyone else five tmes longer than it should have done. Then we took a five minute break, then came back and wrote yet more notes on Section number "Something-we've-Already-Covered-, I'm sure", and got a few quizzes back.

And...Then I came back home. I spent some time on the computer, checking my virtually-dead Facebook, trying to work out what on earth is wrong with mixpod.com, things like that. I did another Sudoku while watching BBC America on TV. I don't watch it much anymore, but I saw an episode of The Apprentice, one of my favorites shows, on there last night. It's addicting, in a weird sort of way. The right person got "fired" in my opinion, but I know who my next choice is. Today I saw this show about a woman who comes to failing hotels to bring them back to life; Basically the Gordon Ramsay, for hotels. Oh...That reminds me! Did you hear; Gordon Ramsay has been made BBC America's Dictator For Life. How many shows does that guy have anyway, and why does he get like to have 24 hours of all the programming?

Anyway, I just spent some more time on the computer, and did some homework. Musically, it's Killers and nothing else; Apparently, a common side-effect of Post-concert depression.

Oh joy.

Another awful blog post. I owe you.

Byeeee,

0 comments: