BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Thirty Days! xDD

Hey...

Today marks four months after my first Killers concert. For all who's calender knowledge isn't up to scratch, that's January 26th. It actually doesn't feel too long ago, although I thought it might.

Today also marks thirty days left of 7th grade. I want one of those countdown clock things to put in the sidebar. But I wouldn't be surprised if Adele already had one posted on her blog...I never have any good ideas, at least not first.


Okay, before going on, I need to ask...How boring are my posts? I need to know. All I ever do is talk about my day, and I can imagine it being really boring...But, are they?


Well, on we go...My day was actually pretty good, for a school day. My friend Rachel, who no longer blogs but used to, might be able to come with me to The Killers' concert in september. That'd be amazing! She's a big Killers fan too, and has never been to one of their concerts before. She'd really enjoy it, I'm sure. I found out Weezer and Blink 182 aren't playing a concert I can go to, which is a shame, but I'm guessing they'll be more shows after that.


And...Okay, I had LA first period. We did a few short, pointless things, and then got our quizzes back from last Friday to grade. Quite frankly, I wasn't in the mood for that. I have a cold(Or maybe The Swine...?). For one reason or another, I'd put the year the book was set in as "1893", not "1693", the correct answer. What on earth was I thinking when I wrote that? I suppose my teacher's thinking the same thing. I am dissapointed at that, since I loved the book. Then we got the new book - The last book of the year, thank God - called "Seed Folk". Like my techer said, it isn't as much of a book as a collection of poetry. It's fascinating, the different ways people write depending on who they are. I love it. We did some exercises on voice. My class seems to think ethe world speaks in southern accents.


Then I had Math, and we did some more walking rates. I'd be quite happy to shoot myself if I ever hear about walking rates again. The teacher got PO at me for not being able to find this worksheet...But, if she gives us a million sheets that look the same, can she blame us? I keep drifting in an out of paying attention, which gives me headaches, literally.


Then 'cause those were double periods I had lunch next. Me, Matt, Adele, and The Human Fish went to the computers(Sprawled out across the room, for some reason), and writing each others' blog URLs on the whiteboard for the world to see


*advertising*


Matt's Blog - http://www.anidiotsmind.blogspot.com/
Adele's Blog - http://www.thatdarnadele.blogspot.com/
The Human Fish's Blog - http://www.dailydoseoflaughs.blogspot.com/


Check them out, they're better than mine.


Anyway, then I had enrichment after lunch. I read, while most people chose to go outside. The idea of going outside is usually very unfulfilling - It's never as interesting, or warm, as you want it. Despite the timeline of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows making very little sense to me whatsoever, I still seem slightly obsessed with reading it in school. And during classes, if I can manage it.


Then I had Spanish. We're starting a project on different Spanish speaking countries. We got to choose partners, which isn't a terribly enjoyable event in my Spanish class. The cliques basically work as - The popular girls, the popular boys, the unpopular girls, the unpopular boys. I suppose those aren't cliques, but more so the way the world works. As you'd imagine, I'm loosely fitted in the "Unpopular girls" group. There's five of us; Me, BN, MM, BS, and M(Don't know her last name, haha). And, if I had a nickel for every time I had to go "Can I join you as a three?"...Gah, it gets annoying. For this it's better than being alone. We had to do ours on Venezuela, because MM's relatives(Only a few) live there. We have to do extra work on it, so in the library the librarian showed us a website which shows you "practical information" about countries to visit. This included showing the most dangerous cities in Venezuela, and a list of diseases you potentially catch while there. Now, I can understand how this might appeal to some over-protective mothers out there who'd gladly put their children in plastic bubbles to keep away the germs...But, for this project? No.


Besides, why would you go to Venequala? No offense if you live there, but it doesn't seem like much of a 1st choice. It doesn't seem all that glamarous of a place.


Then I had gym last period. We were doing dodgeball again, and I'm surprised no one was suspicious that I somehow got myself out half the time...It's a clever trick, actually...Just walking out wiuthout anyone noticing. Better than playing the game I suppose.

That was today. I did some more Sudoku - yet again, spent some time online, the usual stuff. I put The Wombats' A Guide To Love, Loss, and Desperation on earlier. It's pretty good, but weird. My mom always says my music is so dramatic. So, it's petty weird for me to like a band that make songs with no real meaning. I mean, they have meaning, but it's pretty much only humour. I love "Kill The Director" the most at the moment. Unfortunatly, my parents think they're annoying and totally pointless, of course, so I couldn't listen much. I'll be seeing them at V Festival in the summer.

xDD

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Return of the long posts! Huzzah!

Ukidding? January was a heck of a long time ago....I don't even remember what I was doing in January...well, then again, that is me.

Your posts aren't boring; they have (quoting Mr Greg, r u ready?) VOICE!!!! no, really.

Technically, there are thirty **days** till the end of the year, but in actual ****school days**** that we have left, it's a lot less :):)

Well, Venuzuela sure ain't LAS VEGAS, but i dunno...it's probably a pretty interesting place. *shrugs*

YAY ADVERTISING!!!

cool post...

**************perhaps an omen, but the "word verification" thingy for this comment is for whatever reason "racey days" which I'm PRETTY SURE is in a killer's song (gah, I can't believe I even know that! xDDD). Yes? No? Idk.