BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Under The Heat of The...Er...North-East Sun! I Have BIG Killers News!

This is is what my English teacher would call a "Stream of Consciousness" blog post. That if, he knows what a blog is...Anyway, this is whatever comes to mind, really. Basically a whole blog post, all mixed up. Ready, set, GO!



It was so hot here today(hence the title). And, I mean, hot by New England standards. Maybe the title wasn't a good idea...I mean, it just reminds me that I live a world away from the original writers, who just happen to live under the heat of the south-west sun. *sigh*

We finished MCAS - state testing - TODAY! At least for a year. We got to use our calculators today which was pointless because it was no harder without them. Yay for overness. *gets out slap bracelet*

I WANT TO LISTEN TO MY IPOD PLAYER SO BADLY, but I lost the freaking chord for out...Or, misplaced. I can't survive without it at the moment, it seems.

Why does the volume changer on my CD player make little/barely any difference to the volume of the music, whatsoever?

I now listen to nerd music. On my iPod! Yes, I bought Chameleon Circuit's "Exterminate Regenerate" last night, and Hank Green's "Accio Deathly Hallows" on iTunes! In Chameleon Circuit, why on earth does Charlie get to sing more than Alex? Alex's voice is ten times as amazing. And, I've worked out, as worshiped(By nerds) as hank Green is, he isn't, in my opinion, that great of a musician if he didn't have his lyrics...I mean, apart from this one, though, the studio version isn't that good...Oh, and the DFTBA song.

"DFTA DFTB DFTBA".

Even without watching American Idol(it's more of a pandamenic than swine flue hahahaha! *bad joke I just made up)...why didn't Adam lambert win? He has, like, twice as many fangirls as the other dude. Why?!

This is...hard. Wow. I suck. xDDD

The other day I worked out the hidden meaning behind If You Seek Amy, because someone on ACC kind of...helped, unintentionally. It's...very creative. Though I don't think she wrote the music, so I don't think Britney should be taking credit for it, hm?

My post-concert depression is getting better, but still somewhat there. I think it'll be gone by next week.

Did you know Morissey/The Smiths have several songs written about shyness? I find that interresting, you know, it's an interesting song topic. I only found out the other day.

Oh, it was Ian Curtis' "death day", or whatever you want to call it, either yesterday or Wednesday. Great musician. xDD

I'm still trying to come to terms with why I'm obsessed with King Of The Hill. The episiodes, a lot of them, are actually kind of sad at least half the time. They're still amazing.

And my sense of humour goes down a few notches...And, for one reason or another, I'm finding Nerimon(On YouTube's) video "Jazz Lover" obsolutely hilarious.

So, no morals here, other than a love of jazz.

Speaking of which, i'm obsessed with Nerimon's videos in general at the moment. *giggle* Bacon Miller!!

New Killers video released the other day; The World We Live In! Too good for human eyes, but that goed for everything they do. Everyone reading must watch. The eyeliner returns!

I think a few new artists got added to the V Festival website the other day. No one I'm too interested in, but I'll have to listen to them sometime.

During enrichment today, someone's car had the licence plate "Fizz ed", or something like that, which I thought was pretty funny.

This is the first Thursday in the whole of seventh grade where I'm sure I haven't wanted to eat the first thing in sight. So, I eat a huge breakfast for MCAS...Then during MCAS, we get gum. Oddly enough, gum makes you less hungry, or so the weight loss programmas my mom used to watch say. So, gum could have made me through to at least half way through 6th period alone...And then, strawberry twizzlers! Then of course, gummy worms! Cookies! I mean, candy in schools, who wouldn't turn that down? Especially on a Thursday. And then lunch, where I forced myself to eat half a bagel to convince myself I'd had something healthy today, and then an ice cream. Then in enrichment :and because you all did so well, we're letting you eat popsicles!@. Why on earth didn't I turn that down? Ugh.

I have a strange urge to watch Harry Potter now, and I don't exactly know why. I was reading Deathly Hallows in 5th period today, but that one isn't a movie yet. Still, cool....xDD

Also, I miss Doctor Who. it's never on BBC America anymore.

I need to buy a dress this weekend. A journey that hasn't been performed in over two years!

My blog sucks...But, comments?

YOUR MUM!!

This is not, I swear, forced randomness. This is pathetic as far as randomness goes.

And, BIG NEWS! Well, you've heard it three times before, but here we go again...KILLERS COME BACK TO BOSTON, BABY! Weird. Of all states, why Massachusetts? Again? Hmm, lucky me. It's about 104 days from now...So, excited! And, I'll be close this time. Anyone know which day school starts again? This is September 4th...Friday. Still, it's gonna rock! Tickets come out next Wednesday. I am SO going!

I'll elaborate tomorrow.

Bye

DFTB DFTB DFTBA

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

DFTBA

I don't particularily like jazz, but nerd music's cool!

The "Fizz ed" car probably belongs to Mr S or Miss W- gym teachers. If I had my own license plate, it would probably be "Tht Drn Adel" (no shame in self advertising, again ;)), "DYU LIK MY PLATE?" (if that would even fit), or probably "I HART YUR MUM".

Really awesome post!!!!!!!