BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

NEVER See A Movie With Matt...

...Is the lesson me and "Adele" learned today.


Last friday afternoon, while watching a presentation some kids in our grade did for this school project - Which was, of course, boring, pointless, and could have been put together in ten minutes - Either Matt or Adele, sitting either side of me, suggested going to a movie. I mean, the rest of the world seems to have seen Sar Trek, and I hadn't...



Anyway, turns out planning such a thing is a lot harder than it would seem. we planned for Friday night, and ended up going early Sunday afternoon, after having to plan around soccer games and the like. So, we got there for 12:20, and the movie had started at 12:15, by Matt's planning. And it was too bad Matt's planning was wrong, as the movie had started at 12.

So, we just start wandering around, 'cause there a loads of other stores there...Something we don't do very often at all. We went into Famous Footwear, and there were these really cute Converse...They were tiny! I wanted them...And, yeah, I don't know what I'd do with them. Then, because Matt used to live around there, we decided to walk to either his house, or his grandfather(Who may or may not have Swine Flu, apparently)'s house. We end walking down a somewhat suspicious alleyway behind Wal Mart, I think, with a lot of bottles on the ground. Just as we're about to pass "Vinny's Liquor Store", some guy in a car sticks his head out of his window and just...screams at us. Not so much screaming, but just making weird sounds. I'm guessing he was just leaving Vinny's Liquor Store, or possibly just a regular citizen of the town, as it isn't that great of an area. We walk back, and buy gummy bears and Coke at Market Basket, and call my mom to pick us up.

My mom wasn't too angry, but I don't know about Matt's or Sophie's....

So, overall, a great day, even though we didn't get to see Star Trek.

See, I'm keeping this short for once...

EXTENDED WEEKEND! BYE!

PS: Jammy Dodgers are the devil's cookie, I'm telling you. I do not look forward to picking out crumbs from my keyboard.,..

3 comments:

Matt said...

You are making me feel bad! It was an honest mistake! My hometown isn't THAT bad...

Anonymous said...

We have to try and see Star Trek for real again!

livielove said...

What did the converse look like?