BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

...Did I Do Something Wrong?


Hey guys,





...Did I do something wrong? Today I woke up expecting to smell like teen spirit, but I guess it doesn't work like that. [/badlyricaljoke]



So, I'm now officially a teenager. I basically aired my thoughts about turning 13 yesterday, and I won't repeat myself. But, today has actually been really great. I couldn't really sleep, so I stayed up watching Family Guy for ages, and woke up around ten this morning. I waited for my parents, and then, of course, opened my presents.


I got...



- Purple Killers t-shirt with " got soul" on the front and "But I'm not a soldier" on the back in pink letter.


- Blue Killers t-shirt with the band sillhouetted in the background in multi-colored dots


- Killers poster- It's a picture of the set from the Human music video


- Black and whie Killers poster...The band are leaning against the wall in the background, except Brandon, who's at the front suspiciously tugging the collar of his shirt down. *shifty*

- Day And Age viny


- Four Killers buttons(Blue red and white)


- One Killers bag(Black tote bag with The Kilers in colored dots across)


- My new iPod(I got in advance)


- A Guide To Love Loss, and Desperation by The Wombats


- Franz Ferdinand byFranz Ferdinand


- Maladroit by Weezer


- Make Believe by weezer


- Yes by Pet Shop Boys


- Showbiz by Muse


- One Weezer t-shirt


- One Muse t-shirt


- One Chowder t-shirt(It has Schitnzel with "Rada" all across it....Don't judge me.)



- A black CD holder that says "Don't mess with my CDs" on the front!






And I'm apparently owed the MGMT album my mom couldn't find, a journal, and a new pair of Converse.




I love the presents...But, it does make me feel spoiled. Because of the in-advance iPod, my mom over purhcased. ...But it works in my favor! I'm wearing the I Got Soul t-shirt now...And the plaid shorts. I'm so relieved we got to go shopping the other day, it's so hot here...Actually, it's the hottest day of the year so far. I'm so hot I can barely write this. My sister's at the slip and slide at my neighbor's, but I don't want to go on my birthday...So, I fry inside instead.




My day otherwise hasn't been very different. I spent a few minutes ouside this morning, and then at lunch my mother revealed my cake to me. I said I wanted a carrot cake. Recently my mom's been buying tiny Carrot Cakes at market basket, and she puts them on the island in our kitchen, and every time I walk by I can't help but eat some of it. it was decorated with icing and marxipan carrots.


I didn't do much this afternoon. I spent a while trying to get into the labyrinth that is the Love Etc. CD case...it's one of those eco-friendly cardboard cases. I mean, losing vinyl was bad enough...But this? The CD is freakin' brilliant, as I thought it might be. In fact, it's so super amazing the lyrics take place as my AIM status today. Yay. xD I had a few phone conversations with relatives, did some sudoku, watched some TV...This evening we went out to eat at The Rainforest Cafe, which is a kind of tradition. Our meal took forever, and the place is so loud you can't ear yourself speak, but it's still good.


Okay, and just in honor of the day, how about a picture of the hottest/cutest/sexiest man alive? Oh yeah.



Bye!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice, Camo, very nice :]