BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

I Need To Relax...And, Doctor Flowers Came To Town.







Hey guys,








As always, spring break came and went; Fast. I regret not doing much...But enjoyed the experience. We have exactly two months left of school...Also known as eight weeks. In exact days, That's fourty or so, depending on sick days and days off. I'm obviously hoping that would go by too...The work will slow down, but the heat is going to get unbearable pretty soon. The school is pretty much broke. and so we can only afford to put airconditioning in a few rooms, none of which are classrooms. We have fans, but they don't do much unless you're right by them, but you do get to go to airconditioned rooms for no reason, and do easier work, so it gets okay at times. I'm now sick of school, as said, and I want the year to end. Badly. I want to go back to England, go swimming, go to V Festival, sleep in, do whatever I want, play outside...Not be stuck at school all day. School sucks, simple as that. I want it to end.




And, thus, I begin to stress out about the idea of having to go back to school tomorrow. I want this evening to never end, I don't want to go back there that much. I'm gonna fail every quiz I took on Friday, which is a decent reason to feel ths way, but everything else is irrational. The only thing I have to look forward to now is the concert; Just 13 days. I'm super, super excited...It's unreal, again. I can't believe it's gonna happen again...I feel lucky. I love ym Killers. <333




I don't want to explain it, so...Instead, here's Brandon Flowers....Well, Doctor Flowers, to help me feel better. Sorry for the post that is even more pathetic than normal.












Bye for now,

0 comments: