BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm Sick...DX

Hey guys,



Yes, I'm sick. Sicker than I've been in a while...Well, actually I was sick January 20th, the Obama thingy. Which, thinking about it, was the worst day ever to get sick...People thought I hated the guy. And, for the record, I don't hate Obama, just the people who treat him like to re-birth of Jesus. I don't think he'll be significantly better than any other president, nor significantly worse. I don't see why promises of change have made the world so blind.



But back onto what I was meaning to write about. Now, this day of sickness is both marvelous, and horrible. I get to miss my "Trial Of Julius Ceaser" thing. Which is good, because I wasn't at all hapy aout having to dress up for it. But, my SS teacher is now going to eternally hate me for it. I didn't do anything on the project anyway, since there wasn't much for me to do. But, it was a grade(That I can't make up, like a test) so I'm not sure how that will effect my grade. I'm certain she thinks I'm just skipping 'cause I don't want to do it, which I'm not, so my grade will drop just for that. I hope she understands.



If I take two days off, it will make it obvious that I wasn't 'just skipping'. But, if I do that, I have 3 quizzes on Friday, and only the studying materials for one of them. So, tha's two failed quizzes. I could just take the three days off, but I don't want to have to catch up on too much after Spring Break. I'm just really confused right now...I guess it rests on how long I can convince my mom to keep me off.



In other school stuff, there isn't too much to say. We were talking about withches in LA yesterday, which was really cool...xD

Oh, unless you know of the YouTube users "vlogbrothers", you probably haven't heard, but YouTube is reorganising its site starting tomorrow. YouTube loses money because advertisers don't want to associate with regular YouTube users. So, YouTube will be split into four sections; TV, Movies, Music, and Videos(Containing all "regular people" videos"). This means there's more enphasis on professional stuff, which advertising companies associate with, and YouTube stops losing money. So, be prepared for that...

Enough of that...I'm tired. Speak soon,

ThatDarnAdele, can you tell me what homework we have? In SS, and Science, thanks.

5 comments:

Lil' Dommy said...

Hey yea ur lucky u missed the trial thingy............yuck

Yea science Epic boredome i guess we made skate parks and had to do like 5 wroksheets about enerygy too

Math Quiz!!!

LA poeatry/wrinting

SS yea u no

Btw it won't matter if you skip nobody acually is goinbg to school on firday

Anonymous said...

Haha, you should name your blog "Where the good girls die" (Haha - Dustland fairytale! *i do do my homework*)

Naomi said...

Coco, that's such a good idea! But...Since the band is from Vegas, I'm guessing the meaning of a "not good girl" isn't so appropriate. Haha.

Anonymous said...

...

But we're not in Vegas. By 'not a good girl' i was aiming for a more angsty dark way. Not s...

Naomi said...

If you come across this site from googling Brandon Flowers words, I'm pretty sure you'd know the real meaning of the song...So, I don't know...

But, I'll consider it!