BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Yes, Another Quiz From Coco...xD

1) Something you always notice when you go shopping, but never have enough money (time, etc.) to get it: Like, everything. Usually time is the problem. My mom spends forever shopping for herself, but shopping for me she wants to go super fast. o.O Money isn't normally the problem

2) TV Show that always makes you laugh: Family Guy, same as most people.

3) Something everyone keeps telling you, even though you know it's not true: Hmm...tricky..."I'm so weird" is a pretty common one.

4) Laptop or PC? Me being me, I'll say there are positives to both. Yeah., the touch-pad system is cool, but it's always faulty or uncooprotive. I'll say PC.

5) Ever want to go skydiving? Yep!

6) Your catchphrase: "Die, Pete Wentz, die"

7) If you could dye your hair, what color (colors) would you choose? Dark brown. I hate my blonde hair.

8) If you were the opposite gender you are now, would you like long hair or short hair? Short all the way!

9) Emote you often overuse: @_@ My friend Kayla got me addicted to it…

10) Superstitious much? Um, kind of. I guess it's cool to go with the flow, in that sense.

11) Scariest thing you have ever seen: Well, I didn't "see" it, but it was pretty freaky…Excuse me for sounding so "girly", but I was at a sleepover in the summer, with two friends in England, and about six of their new friends. We were in a tent outside, and there was(As always) some creepy stuff happening. Stuff was hitting the walls, the sides of the tent were coming down a bit, there were weird lights…And, she lives by a field, and on the other side of the field there's a graveyard…And we swore the gravedigger was moving clodser. Eventually, it went away nthough. xD

12) The emotion you've been feeling a lot of lately: I seem pretty emotion-ridden, as s everyone…Hm, hard to pick one. I guess, midunderstood.

13) Small thing that makes you happy: The Killers, ice cream, AIM conversations, staying up late, etc.

14) Where are you in your life right now (mid-life-crisis, confused teenage years, time of bliss, etc.)? Confused teenage years! Angry, angsty, sad, confused, you name a stereotypical teen-emotion, it's happening. o.O

15) How many diaries have you gone through, through the years? One, as I've said several times before, that I barely used. Two if this blog counts.

16) What did you used to write about? Specifically, in my diary? Life. In general, I'd write fictional action stories.1

7) Do you believe in magic? Haha, kinda. Cliches for the win.

18) Close your eyes and picture a treasure chest. You open the treasure chest and...: *avoids stating the obvious*…Money!

19) Song that gives you the "deja vu" feeling: "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift. I don't like the song, but the lyrics are déjà vu.

20) What do you want to be when you grow up? Um, I'm beginning to think something to do with psychology, or medical mental health, science..Something stereotypically geeky, I guess.

21) Last thing you think of before you go to bed:…Brandon, or school the next day.

22) First thing you think of when you wake up: How long till school starts?

23) How athletic are you? Not athletic at all. It all seems kind of pointless to me.

24) How nerdy are you? Pretty nerdy…

25) Do you stereotype people often? All the time! In my opinion, we all stereotype. Even if you say you don't, you know you look at someone's clothes or hair or whatever, and you've already got an impression. Maybe you don't go around going "GEEK!" but you still do it. So, all the time.

26) If you could go back in time, you'd like to visit: I think I'd visit the 80s. It seemed like a pretty weird era, and I'd like to see the differences from now.

27) Grossest, most terrible, cruelest, etc. word in the English dictionary: "Carcus" is a horrible word, not sure why I think that…

28) You think its really gross when: People spit-shake. But very few things gross me out.

29) You're giving a robot as a present for your friends birthday. What skill(s) does this robot have? It can clean, cook, you know…The stuff none of us wants to do.

30) Girl Scout Cookies or Boy Scout Popcorn? Girl scout Cookies, of couese!

31) How do you tell right from wrong? Same as everyone else, there's a "thing" in the back of my mind saying I should or shouldn't do something.

32) How often do you do the wrong thing? I do the same, small things that are "wrong" every single day…

33) All you ever wanted for your 6th birthday: Playmobil, I'm guessing…I don't really remember that birthday

.34) Would you rather spend the rest of your life at sea, or in the air (airplane, etc.)? Congrats, you just hit too things I'd never do in my life! As always, it woulk depend on the situation. Probably the airplane, if I didn't get sick, and if it wasn't going over water, and if it was a modern plane.

35) The one thing people like to assume about you: I don't have a back bone. >.<

36) Money matters to you how much? I couldn't live without it, but neither could anyone else. I've never run out of money, as I never buy much. I guess it doesn't mean too much.

37) If you were an author, what kind of book (genre) would you write, and what would the book be called? Historical Fiction. I'd think I'd just write yet another story revolving around World War 2, so "Over The Horizon", ir something stupid.

38) If you were an actor/actress in "Harry Potter" what character would be the most fun to play/would suit you best? I think Hermione would be the most fun to play, because she's got quite a clear stereotyped personality, all "uppity" and the like. For suiting me best, I think I'd be good as Ginny. She's pretty shy.

39) Childhood nicknames that still haunt you: Robin Hood(I'm totally serious).

40) Your most embarrassing nickname: Mimi…Just kidding, Robin Hood was pretty bad.

41) The only person in the whole world who can call you that: Robin Hood? …Myself.

45) As a child, you never quite understood: where puddles of water after it rains go. Yay for evaporation, and for 4th grade science.

46) Your favorite toy as a child: Playmobil, probably. I had a million little figures, and I'd name every single character. If you handed me my old box of Playmobil figures, I reckon I'd still be able to remember a good 50% of names.

47) Now that your older, you've realized: Many thins, but I guess that comes with age. I guess I've realized how close-minded a lot of us are, to outside where we are. Excuse me for sounding like your insane French teacher, but countries like Emg;land and the US are very clueless about other countries. Moving made me see that. we self-consciously laugh whenever a funny accent comes on TV, revel in the famous generalizations, and believe the world revolves around us. Proper geography should be taught at an earlier age, as well as other ways to prove why we're not all superior. Like, geography wise, you hand the average 10 year old a European map, and ask them to find Germany, they'll be pretty clueless. It's just stupid.

48) Craziest stunt you've done as a child: I shoved a pea up my nose. My friend's brother had done just that the day before, and had inhaled it and ended up in hospitcal. So, why no try it too? Luckily, nothing like that happened.

49) Do you miss those days? Oh yes, all the time. Don't we all miss our "innoecent days"?

50) Out of the fifty questions so far, what was the most challenging for you to answer? The funniest? The easiest? The question about the robot was the hardest. The funniest was the first tone about childhood nicknames. And the esiest was "Do you miss those days?".

51) Celebrity that you think is really awesome: *tries not to say it*…*gives up* BRANDON FLOWERS!<333333

52) Celebrity that you think is stuck-up: *tries not to say it*..*gives up* PETE WENTZ!!!

53) Your award for the funniest person on earth goes to: Hard to choose, really. I love comedians. Sorry, I just can't pick…between Wheezywaiter, Alex Daye(Nerimon), Communitychannel, Simon Amstell, Matt Lucas, David Walliams, Katherine Tate, Frankie Boyle, and Russel Howard.

54) Would you consider yourself in the top 10? Haha, no. That's like 10 there as it is. Most people don't understand my humour(Except my mom, which I suppose is very pathetic), but I consider myself pretty funny when I try to be.

55) What activity do you picture yourself doing when you're 90? Gambling, In Vegas!

56) What activity do you see your sibling doing? Living at her childrens' house, probably…

57) Spiderman, Batman, or Superman? Spiderman, well the new spiderman. Batman and superman are so cliché.

58) Favorite animal? Guinea Pigs for the win!

59) Make up your own question: "Favorite dead person?" I have to say, Kurt Cobain…

60) Something you say too much: "Oh, okay", Cool", "Alright", "Yeah",

61) Do you have an iPod? Yes, a 4th generation Nano in green.

62) How often do you use it? 75% of my time being wake.

63) Song that made you laugh out loud: Mrs Nerimon by italktosnakes on YouTube. The "We just touched" song by communitychannel also.

64) Have you ever fainted/blacked out/become unconscious before? Nope. *is lucky about health related stuff*

65) Imagine you're a superhero: what would your name be and who would be your arch-nemisis? "Rocker Girl"(Pathetic, I now), and my arch-nemisis would be Pete Wentz, duh.

66) Thing that's currently bothering you: The people who are always like "oh, stereotypes are for cans not people", when stereotyping is pretty much human nature. There's a difference between conforming to a stereotype, calling someone a "geek" and stuff like that, than stereotyping.

67) If you had one wish, what would you ask for? The Brandon hug!

68) Write your name down on a piece of paper right now. What can you tell from your handwriting? I have messy handwriting, I'm cursive, my letters are long and exaggerated. I'm eccentric?

69) What color ink is it in? A gorgeous shade of blue. *loves this pen*.

70) POST A COMMENT (the next 30 questions will be coming soon....)

71. How often do you turn on the radio, and how often do you like the songs playing there? Basically never. We have god awful reception in my house, you can't even listen. But when I listen in the car the songs are good.

72. When you grow up, do you want to be rich? Of course! If I only knew what I'd do to get rich….hopefully I'll have enough for a Lamborghini.

73. Money means to you, how much? As I'vs said before, no humans can live without it. It buys all the stuff we "need" to survive…Food, water bills, etc. So, I couldn't live without it. But, I don't spend it too much other than the necessities.

74. Song you can never remember the lyrics to: I'm normall pretty good with lyrics. Probably Blue Monday by New Order is hardest for me.

75. Emicon that represents how you're feeling at the moment: xD

76. If you were to build a time machine, what would it be made of? Metal duh…

77. How self-conscious are you? Very…

78. Recycling means this much to you: I couldn't be less interested. I'll be the one in 15 years drivin' the Lambo through LA with the AC on high and I'm shouting "Go to hell, economists!" at the people below me wading through the melted ice caps are throwing energy-efficiant light bulbs at me and I'll throw trash cans full of non-recycles stuff at them. Ha ha!. *shifty*. O_O

79. Useless science trivia fact you know: Antipersperants increases the risk of cancer!

80. When you smile, it's because: Somebody said something funny, or I'm being polite, etc.

81. Last time you cried: Yesterday…

82. Does anything hurt right now? Nope. Lucky me.

83. If you had a child, who would you name your child after? B-Flo!*stupid YouTube nickname*. Or….If it were a girl…Calory. *shifty*

84. When you get married, do you want to keep the name you have or take your husband/wife's? It depends on their last name in question.

85. Are you paranoid? Somewhat.

86. Last thing you watched on TV: George Lopez last night. Don't judge me, I don't even think he's that funny…All it is is "My dislexic son waaaa, my nearly-pregannt daughter waaaaa my suppressed childhood memories waaaa"!

87. Song that haunts you: Um…Toxic, by Britney Spears. o.o

88. Bands your parent's like: My mom likes…Elvis Costello, Muse, Morissey, Nirvana, and Madonna. My dad likes The Cure, Muse, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, and U2.

89. Out of all of the bands listed above, which is the worst? Not a band, but Madonna. But I guess it's better than my dad liking Madona.

90. Top ten things you want to do before you die (cannot be anything you already did): Hug Brandon, design my own pair of Converse, record an album, ride every DisneyWorld ride, go to at least 10 Killers concerts, go to Liverpool and dance around to Joy Division, have a camp out for the release of some book/movie/CD, get in a Newspaper, go to New York, and…Go to a Velvet Revolver concert in a Guns 'N' Roses t-shirt. xD

91. On what occasion would your parents ever let you go skydiving? They'd probably let me anyway…

92. What would you like to do for your retirement, when you're 60/70/80/90/100(you wish)? I'd be in Vegas, baby!

93. The number one worst thing about becoming old: You begin to lose all common sense, and people around you treat you like a baby.

94. NEVER EVER EVER...: *is confused*…Um…do drugs? Drink? Commit suicide? Betray a friend? Eat McDonalds everyday of your life? Go to the amazon without mosquito protection?

95. Whiniest song ever: The Rose by Westlife.

96. Sappiest song ever: Sappy? Well, I'd have to go with "Sappy" by Nirvana in that case. Oh yeah, PWNED!

96(again?). Your favorite shirt is: I don't own that many…A black one with "rock and roll" written on it loads of times in different colors, that I got from Forever21.

97. How important are looks to you? Not really…

98. Hottest celebrity accent: Honestly, I hate this question…Accents don't matter. I guess if I'd have to pick one, I'd pick a southern US accent…I'm serious. xD

99. Worst way to die: Tortue?

30. Which question was the hardest for you to answer? The time machine question…xD

Now copy and paste this questionaire into your own blog post (or a comment, if you don't have a blog) and replace all of my answers with your own! Have fun....!

1 comments:

Lil' Dommy said...

<33333333 the profile thingy!!!!!

ND your playlist ROckS!!!!!!!!!!


btw my blog is like majorly boring compared to urs.........