BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Did You Know...?

I am currently writing this at 7:22 PM, Eastern Time?

I have been to four different time zones?

My homework is half complete?

Printing stuff of the Lamborghini website will totally drain your inc cartridge, and bug your parents?

"Did You See Me Coming?" will be the 2nd single of Pet Shop Boys' new album "Yes"?

Pet Shop Boys' first single was West End Girls, and is their most famous track?

I nearly share a birthday with Robert Smith, singer in The Cure?

The Beatles, The Zutons, and The Wombats are the only bands I've heard of who come from Liverpool?

Seth MacFarlane does the voices for Peter, Stewie, Brian, Tom Tucker, and Jake Tucker, on Family Guy?

Seth MacFarlane started writing Family Guy simply to impress a girl?

Seth MacFarlane was born in Connecticut?

I know way to much about everything relating to Family Guy?

The first featured vlogbrothers video was "Accio Deathly Hallows"?

Fred recently hit 1,000,000 subscribers on YouTube?

My next Killers concert is in ten days?

"REM" stands for Rapid Eye Movemnt?

There is a band that formed in 1980 named R.E.M?

Nirvana covered "The Man Who Sold The World" by David Bowie?

When You Were Young reached #1 in the US Modern Rock chart?

Tana Flowers is pregnant again?

Today Swine Flu was confirmed in Nevada?

Chameleon Circuit's first album comes out soon?

The 7th Harry Potter book will have to be split into two movies?

I have twelve subscribers, one of them being myself?

Liam Gallagher once criticised The Rolling Stones and U2, despise The Rolling Stones being 27 years older than Oasis, and U2 being 15 years older?

The Killers are sometimes known as "The best British band to come from America"?

The Killers' saxaphonist has a blog on their website?

Billy Corgan is now the only member of the original lineup of The Smashing Pumpkins?

Swine Flu causes death to 7% of its catchers?

I get nearly all of my trivia from Wikipedia?

The Killers once left their guitarist at Buger King when going to Glastonbury Music Fesitval?

Simon Amstell started his career in children's television, but was fired due to being "cruel and mean to children"?

Jeremey Clarkson is 6 foot 5?

Green Day have a new album coming out soon?

Muse have been nominated for nineteen awards for "Best Live Act" by very popular shows and magazines?

Matthew Bellamy is only 5 foot 7.?

Francis Cobain's middle name is "Bean", because her father Kurt Cobain said she looked like a bean on a scan?

Charlieissocoollike's most viwed video is "How To Be English"?

The oh-so-popular Susan Boyle video currently has 48, 206, 218 views on YouTube?

I'n babysitting my sister today?

I'm out of idea that aren't Killers related and wont bore you to death?

I've got to go now?

I'd like to know what you thought of this?

I'd like you to leave a comment?

I'd like to say "Bye" until I see you next?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Fred thing is old news, Camo. :) Sorry.

Only 7%? Hmm.

falcon boy said...

hi, Camo.

^00000^

and u didn't believe me

Thatds said...

*is commenting* o:

"The Killers' saxaphonist has a blog on their website?"

Haha! Joe Principe, Rise Against's bassist, updates their Twitter page daily. :P

"The Killers once left their guitarist at Buger King when going to Glastonbury Music Fesitval?"

XD