BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Yay For Easter!

Hi!



Well, yes, the title I used was oh-so predictable. But I like Easter. Doesn't everyone like Easter?

My easter this year was actually very, very good. It was certainly a lot better than last year...That easter kind of sucked, no offense to my parents. It wasn't exactly their fault, they'd just left it too late and there weren't any eggs left. This year was better. Let me think what I got...

- 1 Cadburys Mini Eggs Egg
- 1 Cadburys Flake egg
- 1 Yorkie Egg
- 1 Cadburys Crunchie Egg
- 1 Chocolate Rabbit
- 1 White Chocolate Rabbit
- 3 Mini Eggs
- 1 Mars Bar Egg Egg
- 1 Galazy Bar Mini Egg
- 2 Aero mini eggs
- 20 dollars

I don't knw if this is more or less than everyone else, however. But, no matter what you got, happy easter to you! Well, if you celebrate it...

I guess I have failed in my Easter child duties, in that I've yet to get myself sick off Easter chocolate. Hey, I guess I still have like two hours left before I'm forced to go to bed. It could still, potentially, happen.

This morning was just like any morning. Got up, checked the computer, etc. We got our eggs at about 11, since that's the earliest my mom could get ready. I got my sister a Cadburys Mini Egg, as I remember...They're my favorites, so I thought I'd do the same. I could, like, live off Mini Eggs if given half a chance. So darn gooood. Anywho, the rest of my morning continued as always. In the afternoon, we started painting eggs. This is a great idea...I used to love this as a kid. I wasn't so hyped up about it this year which is yet another sign of my deteriarating youth. *sigh*. First off, two of mine ended up broken after my sister's various mishaps with her friend yesterday. Which left four...And then, my sister walked away form the table, and her other two good ones broke. So, I swithced one with her. Two bad, one good each. xD My good one was "The Killers" in dark maroon with black dots. And my 2nd one was supposed to be neon tiger, but it got all messed up. I ended up really frustrated at my egg(But mostly myself)...Like, really upset. My mom comes up to me and decides I am "really unconfident" in myself, which I think is very true. Now, she's trying to be extra nice to me so my confidence and self-esteem improve. It's creepy, but cool. I don't want to exploit this idea too much, though. But, I don't know how long her attempts will last...xD

In the afternoon, we went over to my neighbor's house. It was both good and bad. My neighbor I guess was alright today compared to some. We started off playing "find the rock" which involved being in the living room, and someone hiding a few tiny rocks, and the other two try to find them. It gets pretty violent at times. The dinner was really good, too. Their ham was amazing. O_O. After that the parents watched golf, which I sort of "half watched". I ate way too much candy and cookies, and we played a few board games.Including one where my parents started "help me", completely underuling the "giving me confidence" thing mentioned just hours before. There was this cool one where you were given letters and had to make words...The fun was in my neighbor writing "mif" and "liw", though. No offense to her; She's seven.

That's it for now...God, I'm starting to hate my blog so much. I'm the most un-creative human being alive. Everyone else's blogs rock, okay? This one is simply pathetic. I hate myself...

Bye,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur blog is great, wat r u talking about?