BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's English Reminiscing Time, I Think...

Hey guys,






A lot of you probably know that I'm English. Well, English but forcefully moved to the US a couple of years ago...well, I'm getting all sentimental again over England. *sigh*. It's reminiscing time...In the order that came onto my head, and nothing more.







The Stuff That I Think Of When I Think Of England(Americans, I'm not translating stuff you don't understand!)





- The Arctic Monkeys <33
- Glastonbury Music Festival <33333333
- Now That's What I Call Music CDs(Yeah, the English ones were once good. Don't judge me)
- Doctor Who
- Debenhams
- Marks And Spencers
- David Tennant
- Easter egg hunts at my old school(They were amazing)
- Friends <3
- Going to my grandparents houses in the summers
- Ricky Wilson
- Playing army games with my friend at school
- These summer..."fetes"(That's what they were called) at my old school
- Going swimming at the school pool
- People obsessing over cell phones
- My home country
- Frubes
- Charlieissocoollike
- T4 On The Beach
-Kids TV after school
- Orange juice
- Winegums
- Grass
- Sunshine
- Endless summers
- Firework shows
- The Fratellis
- Plays
- My old school <33
- Trampolines
- Birthday parties
- My 5th grade teacher
- "Somebody Told Me"
- Fighting with friends at school
- English spring rain
- Awesome birthday parties
- My friends Connor, Bradley, and Gabriella
- My first sleepover at my "friends" house...Best sleepover ever!
- Sweets(Cadburys FTW)
- Assemblies on Friday afternoons at school
- Talking about moving
- Finding out about moving...*sad*
- Memories
- Music
- Puddles
- Walking to school(Walking through puddles...)
- Running races in the summer
- BBC radio
- BBC3
- Club Penguin parties
- Dances
- Tuna sandwithces
- Hotdogs
- Dentists
- Fake American accents
- Harry Potter
- The ice cream machines they had at Pizza Hut
- LEGO LAND!!
- Tennis
- Late night TV shows
- Days in London
- The river Thames
- Liverpool accents
- Happiness
- The best times of my life...
I don't know if this is about me trying to describe to you my feelings of England, or me feeling oddly nastalgic(Love that word!) today about my childhood, about my old life....My best guess is the 2nd one. And, yeah, the "UK and US. Which is better?" thread on ACC didn't do anything to help that. It's funny how blind some people are to others...But anyway, I'm sure I'll get over it. I really shouldn't be home-sick over a place that is no longer my home.
Today was an okay day. We went to a place looking for furniture...Didn't buy anything, and my iPod lost charge a while through. Then we quicky went to some store to look at Converse...You know, they have these Union Flag ones that are advertising the Who. They're amazing, except I don't like The Who, and they have it on the tongue of the shoe. But this means my mom is hopefully gonna get me another pair of Converse for my birthday. soon, I'm gonna buy another pair of black ones soon anyway...my current ones are worn out, since I wear them everyday. If my mom gets me a pair for my birthday, I'd either want navy blue, pale blue, gray, or orange...I'm totally un-picky about Converse. I freakin' love em. Anyways, tomorrow my sister is possibly going to my friend's house, and me and my mom are going to the Salem Witch Museum,
Bye for now,

2 comments:

Lil' Dommy said...

Thats cool.........the list thingy I really want to go there someday......when I can acually talk........

francefreak said...

I like the list. I've always thought living somewhere besides America would be cool.
Though I live in Alaska, that's cool enough. ;]