BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Large-Scale April Foolin'

Hey



So, I'm pretty sure we're all aware of it being April Fools Day today, right? And if you haven't, I'd have thoughts the idiots carrying joybuzzers around school and pretending they're cool would have been a big enough clue. Or maybe you've been living under a rock.



Anyway, at least at my school it was relatively impossible to avoid the April Fools Day madness. And when I say "madness", I'm guessing you're thinking the typical "joybuzzers", "sticking stuff to peoples' backs" type stuff. Well not at my school! No no no, that's tame in comparison to some of the weird stuff that happened today. This, I'd say can be best refered to as "Large Scale April Foolin'"(Don't forget the missing "g" in fooling. That is essential!).



The tame stuff was all in the morning. Including said joybuzzer pranks, and the like. Nothing happened in Enrichment, we just went for a walk. And the same goes for Health, and we just started planning for our projects. In Spanish, the normal trouble makers tried to pull a few jokes on my teacher(She can barely deal with the normal pranks!). But, one of the boys suggested to get a kid in the other class in trouble, as a joke. Now, this kid is pretty much school-obsessed. His life dream is seriously to get into this Private school around here. So, he would definately freak out if he got in trouble. The Spanish teacher payed little attention to it at that time.



In Social Studies, I discovered the tachers' April Fools plan. I was sitting in Social Studies waiting for the teacher to come in, when my math teacher comes in. She does this sometimes, since her room is next door and if my SS teacher is somewhere else, she'll 'keep an eye on us'. But after a while I'd picked up on the idea, the teacher-switch. She actually wasn't a bad SS teacher at all. My SS teacher was a good science teacher, but rather boring. Only Mr B can do it Mr B style...and, the Mr B style made a slightly odd math teacher. He 's one teacher who just can't stop talking, which is hard when you have to leave your kids to work. Haha, it was great.



But everything kind of kicked off in 8th period LA. Over the intercom thing while preparing for another MCAS tomorrow, we did hear "*name* go down to the office". He's in our class, and kind of freaked out right there. Once he left, we all started laughing, and waiting for him to come back up. A few minutes later, he came back to get his backpack, looking like he was crying, and left. We, of course, started laughing again. After that, everything just got a little too weird. This is when the "Large-scale April Foolin' came into play. Stuff started happening in other classes, nobody trusted anybody, and some counter-foolin' came into play. Two other boys were sent down, my class were standing on desks for no reason, and our LA teacher even said "What can we do to cause even more chaos?" It was great, though really chaotic and weird. Funny, nonetheless.



But I'm glad it's over. I didn't officially get pranked the whole day!



- Will someone please tell me; Is this Conficker C virus that happened today real, or not? I haven't been infected, but I'm getting mixed answers about the whole thing.
- After planning today, i'm actually slightly happy for my Health project. I'll be sure to fangirl as much as possible!
- Sorry, no URL change just yet. I will once I get around to it.
- MCAS part 2 tomorrow!
- I actually have very little to say today. Through random periods of this week, I've been gettiug temporarily dizz, like I am now, So I think it's best to wrap this up.

Bye,

0 comments: