BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

One More Day, One More Day, One More Day...

Hey,

Tomorrow I turn thirteen years old. And, yeah, this post is direceted very strongly towards me. But, this is apparently the biggest birthday so far...Well, according to "society".

Now, of course, I enjoy the presents. Let me find my birthday list(Saved on Word. Aren't I organised?)

- Showbiz- Muse
- Maladroit - weezer
- Male Believe - Weezer
- A Guide To Love, Loss, and Depseration - The Wombats
- Yes - Pet Shop Boys
- Franz Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand
- Siamese Dream - Smashing Pumpkins
- Climing To New Lows - MGMT
- The Killers...anything xD
- Muse t-shirt or poster
- Journal
- Money

Creative, huh? I did write this like three weeks ago, and there's some stuff I'd want to add to it, like Converse...Actually, I really don't know at all what I want. Having the Muse and Weezer albums would then complete my Muse and Weezer studio album collection, something I should have done a while back to consider myself a "fan". After the Let's Dance To Joy Division and Love Etc. obsessions a few weeks ago, I do need The Wombats and PSB albums. The others I'm less concerned about not getting...Besides, the MGMT will be totally impossible for my parents to find, and my parents are still claiming they already have a copy of Siamse Dream, though I don't see why...Wy would they get three SP albums? My dad only once slightly liked them, but now it seems he bored with all music in general(Examples? We were in Chilis once and he started bad-mouthing Foo Fighters, SP, RHCP...The list goes on.).

Of course, The Killers stuff is vague, which is good. I do want a Day And Age vinyl, and a poster would be nice, and at least one t-shirt from The Killers fansite. And there's a new Muse t-shirt at Hot Topic that I went...I went on the site to see if they had Killers stuff, and I cunningly slipped in how much I liked the shirt to my mom. I'm so sure I'm getting that one. Unlike most people's parents, my mother doesn't think Hot Topic holds the devil or something.


Anyway, I don't think rambling about my list would do much good, it just makes me feel materialistic. But I am. I know I don't want to turn thirteen...Everything is different. My parents will treat me a lot differently, I know, and that's the last thing I want.

Other than birthday stuff, I don't have too much to say...On Tuesday we went to this thing with my sister's friend's family, and Wednesday I stayed in. On Thursday I went shopping(which I rarely do)for shorts. Went into American Eagle and got a pair of black bermudas and a pair of navy bermudas, and went into Aero and got brown slightly-over-the-knee bermudas, and greeny-purply plaid bermudas. Don't judge me from the store list, 'cause I know if you don't know me you have a clear view of what I look like now. It's wrong. I've only recently started liking AE, and that was my first time into Aero...I only like the shorts they have there. The plaid ones are nice.

Wednesday evening I was on the computer, and my dad out-of-the-blue shouts up to me from downstaris "How cool are Blink 182?"...And I said "Pretty cool". And then he tells me in the summer Weezer are touring with Blink 182!! *fangirl scream*. It seems like a weird choice touring with Blink, and I might be in England at the time, but I want to go. I love Weezer sooo much. <33 I hope they release dates soon, as I hope do Muse. They've only released so far the dates they're opening for U2, in the autumn.

Oh, and today I went to a witch museum which was like fourty minutes away. That's the place that started the witch madness in New England a few hundred years ago. It was interesting, my LA teacher inspired me after having a talk with us last week(Or the week before?) about it. You go in, and sit in this big room, and it has a large bench around the outside that you sit on. Then, above your heads around the room, they have different scenes from it, and you hear a voice-over(Too bad all the voices were English accents. Grr.) describing it. Although it was very different from other tours of thre sort...You know, when they tell the story, they describe it and say how the people of the time thought about it? Well, they made it out that the people were complete idiots with no rational. We know it's true, but they don't normally it. Needlesstosay, I found it slightly amusing how a group of girls my age could twist the minds of Massachusetts and elsewhere that witches exist. Then the next room described the stereotypical "witch" and how it has evolved, and the last room showed modern day witches, or Wiccas, I think they were called. I just found out my aunt's friend is that religion.

So I bought a book about witches, we left, wandered around for forever, went to an okay-ish cafe when we later found out there was a Dunkin' Donuts just down the street, came home, picked up my sister from her friend's house, went to Stop N Shop to buy stuff for my cake, came home, watched TV while my sister and mom made the cake, went on the computer which caught a virus a few minutes later, watched more TV, and now I'm here. Fun fun fun.

Well, that's it. Sorry for the delay this week, guys, I have no real un-Sudoku-related reason for why I didn't post. I'll try to be good this week...Oh, and thanks for the voted on my poll!

Bye,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, i remember that museum. I went there a few years back.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

*pointing* look! teenager! >,@!

post?

Vertige said...

Naomi's a teenager! o:
Happy Birthday~!

Oh, by the way, this is still Kayla. I'm just using my new account. xD