BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I. Suck. At Polyvore.

So, a few weeks ago I actually joined Polyvore. Yeah, I know it's primarily a fashion website. I don't even know why I joined. Not only would it normally not be my thing, I suck at it. I've made...er, one set because I was bored. I keep starting others with an idea in my head, realise I'm not good enough, save it as a draft, and then never return to it. I wasn't made to Polvyore. But, here's my on and only set.







I loved Thunder Road at that point. I still love it. Ah, how my English teacher would be proud...He's quite the Springsteen fanboy. Speaking of that, yesterday I was out for a walk and I saw a guy in a car who looked just like Bruce Springsteen. I couldn't help but imagine him driving past my teacher's house, and my teacher comes out doing the overwhelmed-with-emotion crying with Born In The USA in his hand chasing the guy. That amused me, briefly.


Anyway, it's raining cats and dogs here, and all I've been doing is blogging, listening to Razorlight, and scribbling down the lyrics to Starlings(*points to sidebar*) on a piece of paper. I'm gonna try to learn Shattered on the keyboard later. Only problem is, one of the notes is lower than my keyboard goes. That's only once in the intro, I don't know how the rest of the song goes. That could prove to be a potential problem in learning this song. I might try to learn Never Say Never by The Fray sometime. I'm sure I'd still get enjoyment out of learning The Fray's entire discography, the piano is so pretty. Though after learning How To Save A Life the rest might be rather anti-climax. I'm afraid to say I'm also spending time on the ACC fanfiction page. That's what got me to join in the first place. Why am I back there? I really have no idea, the stories aren't exactly Dickens or anything. I need to e-mail some friends...And watch Katherine Tate on TV. See ya <3

0 comments: