BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

A Stream Of Consciousness Mood(Rambles...)

I love writing in stream of consciousness; Whatever comes to mind, basically, non-stop. We did this right at the beginning of the school year in English. He hated mine and I thought it was quite good. Too bad I can't spell it...Or spell much, in any case. And I need to stop making typos. And I need to stop thinking about school, which is quite impossible for me at the moment. And I need to stop putting so much thought into what I'm going to write here. That completely defeats the purpose of it. The purpose of it being something more interesting than what I normally do. It's interesting, and fun. I'm glad I'm not starting this one at eleven at night amongst AIM chats like I do a lot. That really sucks. I need to write in my journal tonight. I'm surprised the marker I drew on the cover of my journal didn't fade out. It's good. I need to cover it in hearts and stickers and other typical adolescent things. I like the song Fluorescent Adolescent by Arctic Monkeys. Why aren't I listening to any song this very moment? I listened to my iPod on speaker in the car today. Does anyone know the band Athlete? I'd heard of them before, but they reminded me too much of athlete's foot so I never listened to them. They're actually quite good. I'd heard this one song before--"Half Light". The computer nearly caught a virus from me trying to find the lyrics to that last night. It should have been fine. MacAfee isn't that great. Oh, wait, only one A in McAfee. I should've known that. Brings us back to the typos and stuff. Somehow that reminded me of the Spanish field trip several weeks ago. That was fun. The bus ride sucked. Oh, guess what! Me and my mom are gonna see a Broadway show in November! It's this one with Daniel Craig in. She only wants to see it because she's a fangirl of his. Personally I don't see the appeal, but whatever. I wonder how my dad puts up with it. I can see how I'm such a fangirl. It's in my blood. My mom collected these really expensive pamphlets from old concerts. They were on the floor last night in the spare room. The Police looked like a boy band back then. According to this thing I read Sting is really stuck up. They called it "The Lead Singer Problem " or something. Bono didn't seem stuck up either. I knew Morrisey was, he really is. He's songs are a tad overrated. Brandon isn't stuck up! How dare they! Wikipedia said he wanted to knock bands like Nirvana and Led Zepelling of their pedestal! WTF he never said anything of the sort! Stupid people, get your facts straight. I talk about him a lot. It's weird how when people mention Killers concerts I still get jealous despite having gone to two concerts already. Oh my god, not long until V Festival! I should count. We have a Top Gear calender hanging on the wall. It has good quotes and stuff. Top Gear isn't funny anymore. I wanna read what I've written. I'm reading what I've written so far. Hmm, I thought I'd written more than that. It's the style of writing, I know it. Out of ideas now. I might go into Boston tomorrow to this ship thing. Reminds me of this other ship thing I went to in the summer. I was a annoyed at my mother today. I was annoyed at my mother today. That sounded odd. I should bring my camera and load pictures here. Loading pictures is a pain. Photobucket is annoying. I dislike the picture count at the bottom of the page. Now they're stuck up. I can't be bothered to italicize. I wanna put a CD on. I wanna listen to The Script. Ooh cool my CD holder can hold two CDs in one pocket. Where's the case for The Script CD? That's okay, found it. I like the cover for this. Personally I don't think "Irish soul" is a good description for this band. That's what V Festival called them. The opening track is far too generic for my liking. They have a song called I'm Yours. Jason Mraz has a song called that too. You all know that, I know. Mraz is a weird name. Hayleyghoover likes him. He's alright. Waking Up In Vegas sounds far too generic. When I first heard of it I thought it should sound more unique. Don't Trust Me is unique for a song like that. They're playing at Warped Tour. They were talking about Warped Tour on a music magazine cover at Barnes and Noble today. Weezer were on the cover. They're cool. I need to watch Fuse so much more. Kinda repetitive, though. I'm writing a lot of sentence fragments. 2nd song on this album just started! it reminds me of the Abbey Road When You were Young version. I really wanna visit Abbey Road. It must be hell if you have to drive up there every day to work or something. The Beatles were cool. In the car Don't Look Back in Anger came on, that's by Oasis, and my mom's like "Is this Imagine by John Lennon?" and then when I tell her it isn't she knows all the words of it. That's weird. I've never actually listened to Imagine. It's supposed to be good. I love cliche songs. The Script DEFINITELY are not Irish soul. The verses in this are almost like rapping, but not. I'll write until the ed of this album. That'll be far too long. Maybe half way through. I need to check Facebook. No one'll be on at this time. My sister just joined ACC. She's gonna be such a n00b there. She'll never survive. God, I miss that website. I ate too much today. I worry about my weight too much. I went looking for a book on my school reading list today, and every shop didn't have them. That sucked. I wanna read the Mark Twain one. I first read a Mark Twain passage at the end of 4th grade, and I had no idea what the heck was happening. He was doing something with a Beatle at church. Haha, I just capitalised 'beatle'. John Lennon, Ringo Starr...Er, this is even weirder than before. I feel like I should be hyper but I'm not. Charles Dickens is incredible. I like his writing style more than most. I read the intro of Great Expectations in Barnes and Noble today. That's how I write in my dreams. Not in actual dreams. Why do we call both 'dreams'? That sentence made little sense, again. I love this. My thoughts flicker a lot. That's probably because I'm an introvert, at least partly, that's quite common. Introverts are cool. I think Charles Dickens was an introvert. And Charles Darwin. I think I'm getting my research crossed. My mother says I have an encyclopedic knowledge of music. I don't; It's called Wikipedia, mom. She's quite annoying. That's because I'm such a teenager. When does Harry potter come out? I wanna see that. Did you hear, the two Twilight people broke up? Kevin Jonas' marriage will never last. Danielle something. Something with a D. On YouTube WHATTHEBUCKSHOW said "Same letter initials are bad news, Lindsay Lohan". And then he's like, "But this is worse. We'll call her double D. Does that mean she has big boobs?". That's awesome. He has good quotes. He speaks like I write now. People who talk too slow on YouTube bug me. I shall write for one more song, and that's it. This'll be amusing to read back.What avatar will my sister pick for ACC? Something stupid. She's obsessed with fish on ACC. She can barely move in her house now, she has so many. That WHATTHEBUCK quote...Should I take it out? I won't. My sense of humour is odd. It can be very dark at times. Most people would hate it, think there's something wrong with me. There probably is something wrong with me. Yeah, that's what everyone says. People who boast weirdness 24/7 are annoying. That's most people. Middle schoolers are really annoying in general. I really wanna go to high school, but also I really don't. I wonder what 8th grade is like. Why am I talking about school AGAIN? Putting labels for this will be very difficult. Should I even do it? I wanna read. I wonder what books my mother owns. I talk about her loads here, little does she know. No where around here sells Starsailor. Wait, I always talk about music. I should talk about something else. Jeff Buckley. I have no idea. Rufus Weinwright is cool. Michael Jackson is scary. and I have probably scared everyone who started reading this off. Bye <3

0 comments: