BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Return Of The Quizzes

So...er, remember a few months ago I said I'd make my own version of those personality quiz things? And never did? Well....Never say never, right? Have fun(It's long). xDD



Basic



1. Who are you?

2. What's your name?

3. What's your nickname?

4. How comfortable are you revealing your name?

5. When's your birthday?

6. Which country/state do you live in?

7. What color are your eyes?

8. What color is your hair?

9. Are you more tall, or short?

10. Do you like your appearance?



Favorites(And Also Least-Favorites)



11. Color?

12. Name?

13. Band?

14. Song?

15. Celebrity?

16. Country?

17. Animal?

18. Car?

19. Movie?

20. Book?

21. Food?

21. Drink?

22. Candy?



How Many...



23. Siblings do you have?

24. Pets do you/have you had?

25. Songs do you have on your iPod?

26. Friends would you estimate you have?

27. Cousins do you have?

28. Computers are in your house?

29. YouTube channels do you follow(If you're on YouTube)?

30. Blogs do you follow?

31. Of the Harry Potter books have you read?

32. Websites have you ever been banned from?

33. States have you visited?

34. Songs can you play on musical instruments?

35. Songs on your iPod made it to number one in the charts?



Have You Ever...



36. Met someone famous?

37. Been on TV?

38. Seen the 'miracle of birth' or whatever happen?

39. Fallen asleep in school?

40. Gotten suspended from school?

41. Been in a school talent show?

42. Seen a rare species of animal in the wild?

43. Gotten any of your work published?

44. Snuck out?

45. Stayed online all night?



Your Day



46. How was your day?

47. How are you feeling?

48. How bored did you get today?

49. How many people did you estimate you talked to?

59. How much time did you spend watching TV?

60. Did you 5-2-1 today?(Hehe, only Adele can answer this...)



Other



Star Wars or Star Trek?

Green Day or Linkin Park?

Looking forward to the new Harry Potter?

Do you like the movie Mean Girls?

How many blog followers do you have?

How often do you blog?

What's the weather like?

Did you like this quiz?

I'll fill out my answers soon...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

***EXCUSE THE REALLY REALLY LONG COMMENT*******

Basic

1. Who are you? a lotta people....but u can call me sophie

2. What's your name? sophie, adele

3. What's your nickname? I have a ton: Kiwi, Sofa, Sope, Mogli, BS (uh...stands for 'big sister'), chopsticks, Coco Juniper, CJ, Sparrowfire, to name a few.

4. When's your birthday? September

5. Which country/state do you live in? US, but eventually I want to move somewhere really foreign....Germany?

6. What color are your eyes? "deep chestnut brown" says my french teacher

8. What color is your hair? brunette.

9. Are you more tall, or short? tall

10. Do you like your appearance? yeah

Favorites(And Also Least-Favorites)

11. Color? Red

12. Name? Lucille....after my great-great-aunt Lucille who used to care for me when i was very little and taught me how to draw.

13. Band? I don't know

14. Song? I have a ton, and they're constantly changing

15. Celebrity? I don't know, i don't really think much of celebrities.

16. Country? France, Germany, somewhere foreign.

17. Animal? That I might actually have later in life? A beagle :). That I would never actually have later in my life? Your mum. (jk, actually it would b like a tiger pup or a penguin)

18. Car? Red ferrari...y'know.... In real life though, when I'm older, I'd like to get like a big black Toyota truck, and then wear ripped jeans and b like the tough guy walking into home depot or something like that (lol).

19. Movie? i have many. I liked Star Trek, and Eagle Eye, and Mean Girls, and Lord of the Rings, and TOY STORY (i has no shame)

20. Book? i have many.

21. Food? idk

21. Drink? Coke

22. Candy? nerds rope, snickers bar, those were the first things to come to mind.

How Many...

23. Siblings do you have? 2 younger bros.

24. Pets do you/have you had? First there was Coco (deceased), and now there's Callie and Sunset. Oh, and then like a ton of fish (deceased).

25. Songs do you have on your iPod? many many, and im too lazy to list all of them

26. Friends would you estimate you have? quite a few

27. Cousins do you have? one on my dad's side, four on my mum's side plus a whole lot of second and third cousins.

28. Computers are in your house? three. One dinosaur rotting in a corner, The one i'm using, my dad's supreme being one, and then his laptop.

29. YouTube channels do you follow(If you're on YouTube)? 19

30. Blogs do you follow? 34

31. Of the Harry Potter books have you read? 7 out of 7 :)) The 7th one was easily the best in my opinion.

32. Websites have you ever been banned from? none, I think.

33. States have you visited? don't make me count. Me lazy.

34. Songs can you play on musical instruments? i don't know, I play them, and then I forget them.

Anonymous said...

***CONTINUING*** yea i kno this is really annoying

35. Songs on your iPod made it to number one in the charts? damn it, too lazy to open up iTunes :P

Have You Ever...

36. Met someone famous? no, i want to though (Oprah)

37. Been on TV? yeah, but that was stupid elementary stuff.

38. Seen the 'miracle of birth' or whatever happen? no.

39. Fallen asleep in school? hasn't everyone?

40. Gotten suspended from school? no

41. Been in a school talent show? yeah...5th +4th grade. Played piano. Utter lameness.

42. Seen a rare species of animal in the wild? sure, tons of times. I didn't really care much though. They all looked the same. Trees, squirrels, your mum.

43. Gotten any of your work published? yup

44. Snuck out? nope

45. Stayed online all night? yup

Your Day

46. How was your day? it's only noon

47. How are you feeling? tired

48. How bored did you get today? i don't know...i just woke up!

49. How many people did you estimate you talked to? face to face? just my family.

59. How much time did you spend watching TV? none, yet.

60. Did you 5-2-1 today? Shut up Camo.

Other

Star Wars or Star Trek? the new star trek was awesome, but star wars is a classic that everyone's seen. so tie.

Green Day or Linkin Park? Ummm, tie. I like american idiot, but apart from that, Green Day is just a little.......mediocre?

Looking forward to the new Harry Potter? Oh yes :)

Do you like the movie Mean Girls? Sure. It was funny. But, uh, inappropriate.

How many blog followers do you have? 9. I'm really hoping for 10 tho!

How often do you blog? too often :)

What's the weather like? idk, im in my basement

Did you like this quiz? Yea :))

Anonymous said...

cool quiz :]