BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Shamelessly Stealing

Today I use an idea that was in no way my idea. Credit goes to http://www.hayleyghoover.blogspot.com/ . The chances of her reading this are nearly impossible but I hope I'm allowed to use this anyway.

The Sexy/Unsexy List


Stuff That Is Sexy At The Moment

- Andrew VanWynGarden
- Giant home-made cookies
- This video, even if the points made are somewhat weak




- Blur's song "Song 2"
- Playing tennis with my mom
- My sister's friend's totally adorable dog!
- Canned lemonade
- The Vitamin String Quartet's tribute to The Killers
- Song parodies!
- Lists
- Unnecessary repetition of letters
- Countdowns(Harry Potter comes out in...three hours, 26 minutes!)

And The Unsexy

- Boredom
- My sister
- Mosquito bites
- Delusional Parasitosis
- The drunk high-schoolers who seem to be partying across the road
- My iPod--I'm so amazingly bored with every song I own
- iTunes--It's so amazingly frozen right now
- Phobias in general
- The girls in the Seven Things music video. There are girls who are, like, twelve years old...
- Curry
- Blogging when it's too late....

Enough of that. I shouldnt've started blogging now. Do you guys like it when I do long posts about my day, or would you rather I did more like this? I don't mind, either way. I'm so bored. I've been bored all day. My sister and her friend were in the room with the TV in and I avoid them. They're annoying. They were making a cat condo for the non-existent cat we seem to own. The good thing is we somehow ended up dog-sitting for them("Come drop your children, animals, and whatever else you happen to own off at my house! We feed them, entertain them, and even buy them stuff! It's free, and no matter what, my mother simply cannot say no!). The only person in this house who's good with animals is my dad, and with him at work he's useless(Other than the moment the dog ate a possibly-poisoned ant). My sister may love dogs but she's terrible with them. So my mom was stressed for most of the day, I was bored, my sister was mad at my mom for interfering so much, and thus the friend must have no doubt felt very awakward. The only one who posibly enjoyed themself today was the dog.

byeee xD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dogs hav crazy good lives..."and the reason why we do the crazy things that we doooooo! we do it for you." Woof! You no that video is really late, though. I think she made it like a year ago.

The sexy/unsexy list is cool.

dftba

Naomi said...

Heck yeah.

And yeah I know, I don't exactly like many mainstream YouTubers. And I never suggested it was a recent video--Just recent to me, haha.

DFTBA